Page 106 of 151 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2259

Because he was cloned, and the clones committed crimes. And then his costume was destroyed. Instead of getting an identical one like he usually would, he decided it was time for a new look, and got help from his new friend Kenneth and the famous Janet Van Dyne fashion house.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Why the new suit? It looks like Scarlet Spider (Kaine) but bad.
    The same reason Ben is gonna be walking up in his Spider-Man threads, because that's what they will be wearing when this event rolls around. Makes enough sense to me.

Ah, ok. I hope he reverts back to his "classic" costume at some point. The old design is fantastic.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Ah, ok. I hope he reverts back to his "classic" costume at some point. The old design is fantastic.
    I don’t mind this new suit at all. I dig it. It’s the hoodie and face mask… over the mask that makes it unappealing to me. But I agree. Chances are we’ll have this suit around for half a year if not a full year…. 5-9 issues I bet.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Considering how many times Miles gets his masked ripped , I don’t see that sweater lasting long.

Fantastic Member

After reading the Daredevil event synopsis it seems Kingpin sends Taskmaster after Miles.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Considering how many times Miles gets his masked ripped , I don’t see that sweater lasting long.
    LoL, that is very true. I almost honestly wonder if it’ll only be seen during swinging scenes, abs when he jumps into battle, he’ll discard it. Kinda as like the hoodie being almost like a defacto backpack to store any civilian items in (his school books, phone) to web up and hide under/on rooftops/bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Looks like Miles will be in this DD event if the cover is character-involvement-accurate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...14268988231683
    Neat. I haven't been keeping up too well with DD but I assume Devil's Reign is going to be to Matt (and Elektra?) what King in Black was to Eddie. It make sense since Wilson Fisk is basically the big unifying bad guy for all street level NYC heroes, so Miles should make an appearance in some way, shape, or form. Even though she's technically New Jersey I'm kind of surprised Ms. Marvel isn't getting featured though.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Think more about this beyond stuff. I have to wonder if at one point Miles was gonna be the one working with Beyond corp and not Ben. Ahmed is writing both, it’s just stop gap for Peter’s return, and Miles was gonna get new suit anyways to line up with his 10th anniversary, and he is another Spider-Man the Beyond Corp could bank role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    LoL, that is very true. I almost honestly wonder if it’ll only be seen during swinging scenes, abs when he jumps into battle, he’ll discard it. Kinda as like the hoodie being almost like a defacto backpack to store any civilian items in (his school books, phone) to web up and hide under/on rooftops/bridges.
    And to be fair I actually like the new look but I think his suit under the the hoodie and zipper mask also looks decent. Too bad it looks too much like Kain’s

Niffleheim

I really hope Taskmaster is sent to avenge 616 Miles and connect this current arc to Devil’s Reign.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Fantastic Member

E-t_ijBWQBAFXjv.jpg
    The Sara Pichelli variant, I like that this is a nod to her concept designs for Miles as she had him be a teen skateboarder at one point instead of a preteen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    E-t_ijBWQBAFXjv.jpg
    The Sara Pichelli variant, I like that this is a nod to her concept designs for Miles as she had him be a teen skateboarder at one point instead of a preteen.
    Civvie-esque nature of the costume kind of works well here.

yeah for me my enjoyment of the new suit is honestly who draws it cause sometimes it look good other it doesnt
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Neat. I haven't been keeping up too well with DD but I assume Devil's Reign is going to be to Matt (and Elektra?) what King in Black was to Eddie. It make sense since Wilson Fisk is basically the big unifying bad guy for all street level NYC heroes, so Miles should make an appearance in some way, shape, or form. Even though she's technically New Jersey I'm kind of surprised Ms. Marvel isn't getting featured though.
    Are you sure she isn't? She was among the corpses in that fantasy sequence in the Spider-Man/Venom FCBD issue's tease for this event.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Think more about this beyond stuff. I have to wonder if at one point Miles was gonna be the one working with Beyond corp and not Ben. Ahmed is writing both, it’s just stop gap for Peter’s return, and Miles was gonna get new suit anyways to line up with his 10th anniversary, and he is another Spider-Man the Beyond Corp could bank role.

And to be fair I actually like the new look but I think his suit under the the hoodie and zipper mask also looks decent. Too bad it looks too much like Kain’s
    I'm really interested in interactions between Miles and Ben. They hadn't met each other before, right? Or Spider-Geddon did that?