Page 108 of 137 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2048
  1. #1606
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    That's really the only thing that I dislike about it, too. It'd be better if the legs went all the way into the shoes.
    What makes it even worse is that this outfit was basically inspired by images from Into the Spider-Verse of Miles wearing sneakers, a hoodie and shorts over them. Thing is though with that look, he had the full costume on under the cloths so it didn’t create this awkward look where his costume ends and then just has sneakers on with his ankles uncovered. Also, while the ideas may have had some merits in their heads, it’s horribly impractical for a spider character. Not only do those shoes look like they’d interfere with wall crawling but that big puffy hoodie seems like it’d get in the way of him being aerodynamic.

  2. #1607
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Fingerless gloves are a bad idea for a super hero with a secret ID.
    Yeah but a requirement like exposed skin makes things limiting I imagine. It either looks good and is ID risky like fingerless gloves or perhaps a partial mask or we get a weird exposed spot like his ankles or wrists that we have now. That's at least how I see it because I really can't come up with much to fit the requirements listed.

  3. #1608
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Yeah but a requirement like exposed skin makes things limiting I imagine. It either looks good and is ID risky like fingerless gloves or perhaps a partial mask or we get a weird exposed spot like his ankles or wrists that we have now. That's at least how I see it because I really can't come up with much to fit the requirements listed.
    I don't think fingerless gloves would look good here either.I don't see where I can fit the skin requirement.Why would that even be a thing?Most of Spidey's outfits don't have it

  4. #1609
    Amazing Member Reilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I'm not a fan of Miles (he is indifferent to me) but... Oh boy... I feel sorry for him and his fans. This new suit is bad. His original suit, that red and black was amazing (even cooler than Peter's). Why would they change it for something that ugly?

    edit: Okay, I know now why the suit was changed but it still looks terrible.
    Last edited by Reilly; 09-09-2021 at 12:37 AM.

  5. #1610
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I'm not a fan of Miles (he is indifferent to me) but... Oh boy... I feel sorry for him and his fans. This new suit is bad. His original suit, that red and black was amazing (even cooler than Peter's). Why would they change it for something that ugly?

    edit: Okay, I know now why the suit was changed but it still looks terrible.
    It's not gonna last, the og will be back.

    I do think Miles may be "cooler", but nothing beats the classic.

  6. #1611
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I'm not a fan of Miles (he is indifferent to me) but... Oh boy... I feel sorry for him and his fans. This new suit is bad. His original suit, that red and black was amazing (even cooler than Peter's). Why would they change it for something that ugly?

    edit: Okay, I know now why the suit was changed but it still looks terrible.
    Not really something to "feel bad" about, he'll rock it for a certain period of time and be in the original recipe suit again before we know it, its just something to celebrate the anniversary, they aren't gonna celebrate it forever. Straight up reminds me of the hissy fit over Peter's last suit change, a change that was over just as soon as it started.

  7. #1612
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Not really something to "feel bad" about, he'll rock it for a certain period of time and be in the original recipe suit again before we know it, its just something to celebrate the anniversary, they aren't gonna celebrate it forever. Straight up reminds me of the hissy fit over Peter's last suit change, a change that was over just as soon as it started.
    This will last a bit longer imo.But agreed nonetheless

  8. #1613
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I'm not a fan of Miles (he is indifferent to me) but... Oh boy... I feel sorry for him and his fans. This new suit is bad. His original suit, that red and black was amazing (even cooler than Peter's). Why would they change it for something that ugly?

    edit: Okay, I know now why the suit was changed but it still looks terrible.
    It’s actually really liked online and has folks even draw multiple fanart of it and had people request it to be in the games. I’ve seen better reception from than that blue and silver suit Peter was wearing (remember that) . Lol

  9. #1614
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    It’s actually really liked online and has folks even draw multiple fanart of it and had people request it to be in the games. I’ve seen better reception from than that blue and silver suit Peter was wearing (remember that) . Lol
    What Blue and Silver suit?

  10. #1615
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    What Blue and Silver suit?
    Uh this one.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...-spider-man-61

    But suppose it’s more accurate to call it gray and blue

  11. #1616
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Uh this one.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...-spider-man-61

    But suppose it’s more accurate to call it gray and blue
    Oh okay.The silver thing caught me off gaurd.

    Yeah it's reception was bad but it lasted like 4 issues and had a neat but OOC gimmick.They could have done much better.This is Miles's first big alt. suit, didn't Peter get his black one in his first or second decade?

  12. #1617
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27,829

    Default

    Third. It was in the 1980s.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  13. #1618
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Third. It was in the 1980s.
    Thank you, did he have any alt. costume before the Black suit.Was the Mark 1(The one w/ silver armor) suit before it, that was a banger.It's a bit blurry to me.

  14. #1619
    Spectacular Member XenobladerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Itís actually really liked online and has folks even draw multiple fanart of it and had people request it to be in the games. Iíve seen better reception from than that blue and silver suit Peter was wearing (remember that) . Lol
    Yeah. It may not be popular here, but folks seem more accepting of it elsewhere. I've even seen some fanartists say its easier to draw than his old suit because it doesn't have that web pattern on his mask.

  15. #1620
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Yeah. It may not be popular here, but folks seem more accepting of it elsewhere. I've even seen some fanartists say its easier to draw than his old suit because it doesn't have that web pattern on his mask.
    I guess I can understand that. I think people like more civvie style costumes that try to be trendy (is that the right word?). I don't care for it personally though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •