Page 126 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2259

Ok so I have only read 3 count them 3 comics with Miles Morales. The Spiderverse stuff and 2 of his regular series in the 616 and I was a bit confused and didnt care for them. But I may have been letting my bias against Spider People not named Peter parker or Ben Riley get to me. But I read all of the Peter Parker Ultimate Spiderman stuff. Just finished Ultimate Fallout so I am going to give Miles another chance this time from the start? Will I like him? I do not know? But I want to give him an honest shot.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Ok so I have only read 3 count them 3 comics with Miles Morales. The Spiderverse stuff and 2 of his regular series in the 616 and I was a bit confused and didnt care for them. But I may have been letting my bias against Spider People not named Peter parker or Ben Riley get to me. But I read all of the Peter Parker Ultimate Spiderman stuff. Just finished Ultimate Fallout so I am going to give Miles another chance this time from the start? Will I like him? I do not know? But I want to give him an honest shot.
    That's fair. The 616 stuff is somewhat confusing because unless you read Secret Wars or Ultimate End, you'll have no idea how he ended up in 616 or why everyone, himself included, acts like he and his supporting cast have always been there. Saladin Ahmed does try to address that later in his series starting after Spider-Geddon, though opinions are generally mixed on how well he managed that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's fair. The 616 stuff is somewhat confusing because unless you read Secret Wars or Ultimate End, you'll have no idea how he ended up in 616 or why everyone, himself included, acts like he and his supporting cast have always been there. Saladin Ahmed does try to address that later in his series starting after Spider-Geddon, though opinions are generally mixed on how well he managed that.
    I read the first 4 issues so far. He just beat Electro and Spider Woman gave him the suit. How old is he in these comics? The little blurb at the start that gives the info said he was in grade school or something. did I misread?

And it is cool to see the Prowler in it. His Uncle. That is a cool connection.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I read the first 4 issues so far. He just beat Electro and Spider Woman gave him the suit. How old is he in these comics? The little blurb at the start that gives the info said he was in grade school or something. did I misread?

And it is cool to see the Prowler in it. His Uncle. That is a cool connection.
    He's supposed to be 13 years old when he actually becomes Spider-Man. He was bitten almost a year before (Ultimate) Peter Parker's death, so he would have been around 12 years old back then. Speaking of the Prowler/Aaron Davis, his suit in All-New Ultimate Spider-Man is still his best comics look, in my opinion.

Incredible Member

He's supposed to be 13 years old when he actually becomes Spider-Man. He was bitten almost a year before (Ultimate) Peter Parker's death, so he would have been around 12 years old back then. Speaking of the Prowler/Aaron Davis, his suit in All-New Ultimate Spider-Man is still his best comics look, in my opinion.
    Before or after the trenchcoat? Lol

Agreed it just had a certain style about it that I think fit a thief best.

Aaron shouldn't have a cape. The cape should be Hobie's thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Aaron shouldn't have a cape. The cape should be Hobie's thing.
    Well the last time hobos did a stint as prowler was back "friendly neighborhood" I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Well the last time hobos did a stint as prowler was back "friendly neighborhood" I think?
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #7-10 by Tom Taylor, after which he effectively retired as the Prowler and as of King in Black: Planet of the Symbiotes #2, he's become the new Hornet, thanks to technology progressing enough to make a jetpack light enough for an unenhanced person to wear on their back.

Incredible Member

#32 isn't out just yet but heres a first look for #33

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...der-man-33/amp

Did a lot of people miss Ultimate Fallout #4 originally or what? #8 in the monthly chart!
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comic-rep...st-appearance/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post

Can we dub Shift "Hulk Spider" ?

Art's pretty good, but there's a small mistake on the last page it has Miles breaking one of those pillars by just shooting webbing at it. At least I think it's a mistake or the Beyond corp is cheap.

Extraordinary Member

I'm digging shift more and more, can't say the same about Miles in that suit yet.

I do wonder how much of a role they will play in Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Art's pretty good, but there's a small mistake on the last page it has Miles breaking one of those pillars by just shooting webbing at it. At least I think it's a mistake or the Beyond corp is cheap.
    Holographic projectors?