Page 129 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Absolutely, any locations you thought Miles should move to?
    Tiana may or may not appreciate it, but Miles can move to Detroit for a summer. But he'd have to catch a lot of buses when it comes to transportation. There would be a finite area of places that web-swinging could take him in Detroit. pretty much downtown only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Tiana may or may not appreciate it, but Miles can move to Detroit for a summer. But he'd have to catch a lot of buses when it comes to transportation. There would be a finite area of places that web-swinging could take him in Detroit. pretty much downtown only.
    Detroit is where Luke Cage should move to. I'm kind of shocked that superhero crime hasn't lowered dropped in NYC and shot up everywhere else. The one big advantage villains have over heroes is that they can leave. They aren't tied to one place. So why they choose to stay in The Superhero Capitol Of The World™ instead of knocking over some banks in Pittsburgh is beyond me.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Detroit is where Luke Cage should move to. I'm kind of shocked that superhero crime hasn't lowered dropped in NYC and shot up everywhere else. The one big advantage villains have over heroes is that they can leave. They aren't tied to one place. So why they choose to stay in The Superhero Capitol Of The World™ instead of knocking over some banks in Pittsburgh is beyond me.
    Funny enough, Shocker was smart enough to try that . . . but he went to Jersey City, where he happened to encounter Kamala Khan and get dealt with in relatively short order. Come to think of it, a number of superheroes have tried moving to or operating in the West Coast at one point or another in the past, even relatively recently.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Funny enough, Shocker was smart enough to try that . . . but he went to Jersey City, where he happened to encounter Kamala Khan and get dealt with in relatively short order. Come to think of it, a number of superheroes have tried moving to or operating in the West Coast at one point or another in the past, even relatively recently.
    And the bulk of them always seem to move right back. As for the Shocker, does Jersey City really count? All of America just considers Jersey to be a part of New York. I'm willing to give him points for trying at least LOL. I don't keep back issues anymore but I remember Spider-Man going to Boston once and the city seemed quite fond of him!
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Extraordinary Member

Just move out of America, I mean why would anyone stay in America criminal or civilian.
    Stay away from Russia as well and you're golden.

Just move out of America, I mean why would anyone stay in America criminal or civilian.
    Stay away from Russia as well and you're golden.
    Moving out of New York/New Jersey is equivalent to leaving America if you are Marvel Comics.

Extraordinary Member

Moving out of New York/New Jersey is equivalent to leaving America if you are Marvel Comics.
    Agreed, but still safer

I have long said that he needs his own city. Chicago is right there for the taking. Not having him in New York forces the creative team to get more...creative.
    Uh, Chicago is taken. That's where Ironheart lives!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They can team up on the regular, then.

And the bulk of them always seem to move right back. As for the Shocker, does Jersey City really count? All of America just considers Jersey to be a part of New York. I'm willing to give him points for trying at least LOL. I don't keep back issues anymore but I remember Spider-Man going to Boston once and the city seemed quite fond of him!
    Ultimate Spider-Man (the animated series) made an episode out of that in the second season, if I recall right. Also the animated debut of Ollie Osnick, Spider-Man fanboy turned unhinged vigilante, the Steel Spider.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

New York's Afro-Latin community is pretty unique and is a part of who Miles is.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    but does she fights there?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    I think we've seen this in ITSV and maybe the solo game a little?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    In the Movie, sure?Maybe in the games but not really in comics.

Also he could move where there are people from the same community, in NYC he's always going to be under the shadow of The Spider-man.

In the Movie, sure?Maybe in the games but not really in comics.

Also he could move where there are people from the same community, in NYC he's always going to be under the shadow of The Spider-man.
    Smh..My dude chill he is fine where he is at

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Smh..My dude chill he is fine where he is at
    No need to get pressed, it's just a discussion since we don't have much to talk about anyway because we haven't gotten the next issue for a while now.

And I still feel he's be better off w/ some distance and a newer setting