Page 136 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It also goes along with the Gwenverse thing that will be going on around that time as well. It wouldn't surprise me if something else is announced that gets even closer to the premiere of the movie.
    Maybe a Spiderverse event focused on Miles and Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    I could see that, maybe even involve some of the alternate versions of them that'll be seen in the minis. It's also pretty interesting that they went two different routes on a very similar concept.

Now that I think about it we got Gwenpool just from a Gwen variant cover getting popular, can you imagine if one of the What If? Miles gets super popular and we get another similar situation?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    So like Spider-geddon but w/ Gwen instead of Sp0ck and instead of Peter variants it'll be Miles and Gwen ones.Hopefully no inheritors or web stuff though

I'm a bit Spider-verse-ed out, but I guess it would probably be to tie-in to the movie.

Extraordinary Member

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #35
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • MICHELE BANDINI (A) • Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    VARIANT COVER BY JAVIER GARRON
    X-GWEN VARIANT COVER BY PETE WOODS
    BEYOND TIE-IN!
    • The Space Stone-Host QUANTUM and the ASSESSOR are back – you know it doesn't bode well for Miles or Shift.
    • Their only hope? The Beyond Corporation.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Miles Beyond team up

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #35
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • MICHELE BANDINI (A) • Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    VARIANT COVER BY JAVIER GARRON
    X-GWEN VARIANT COVER BY PETE WOODS
    BEYOND TIE-IN!
    • The Space Stone-Host QUANTUM and the ASSESSOR are back – you know it doesn't bode well for Miles or Shift.
    • Their only hope? The Beyond Corporation.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Miles Beyond team up
    Finally making some headway against the Assessor, I hope.

Dark Ages #5 Solicit

DARK AGES #5 (OF 6)
    TOM TAYLOR (W) • IBAN COELLO (A/C) • Variant Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY KYLE HOTZ • VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY JOSHUA "SWAY" SWABY
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Spider-Man joins Doctor Doom, the X-Men, the Inhumans, the Avengers and what's left of the Fantastic Four on a rescue mission across a continent ruled by a madman. But they could be too late. The dictator of Europe has heroes and villains by his side, and the unthinkable is now in motion. Apocalypse could tear the world apart.

Fantastic Member

On the Black Variant podcast: Episode 82, Saladin was the guest and he said there is a end point in his run where he would want to leave the book and he has a few suggestions on who should be the next writer but the choice lies with Marvel at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    On the Black Variant podcast: Episode 82, Saladin was the guest and he said there is a end point in his run where he would want to leave the book and he has a few suggestions on who should be the next writer but the choice lies with Marvel at the end of the day.
    So...kind of vague as to when he might leave, but it's up to Marvel who succeeds him.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Man, if MIles' book had to do a tie-in, i'd much rather his book was tying into Devil's Reign since that seems like the more interesting story than Beyond lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...kind of vague as to when he might leave, but it's up to Marvel who succeeds him.
    My money is still on Issue #50. Assessor is really the only real lingering plot thread left over. Like the Ultimate Universe stuff is there, but I imagine that is something that is remaining in Donny Cates' pocket for whenever he decides to pull the trigger on whatever he has planned for The Maker.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    My money is still on Issue #50. Assessor is really the only real lingering plot thread left over. Like the Ultimate Universe stuff is there, but I imagine that is something that is remaining in Donny Cates' pocket for whenever he decides to pull the trigger on whatever he has planned for The Maker.
    I guess if Ahmed wants to bring Aaron back, that would be the time to bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Man, if MIles' book had to do a tie-in, i'd much rather his book was tying into Devil's Reign since that seems like the more interesting story than Beyond lol
    Same tbh, the only thing that's excited me about this Beyond thing is Assessor and Quantum are back but Beyond wasn't needed for that to happen.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Dark Ages #5 Solicit

DARK AGES #5 (OF 6)
    TOM TAYLOR (W) • IBAN COELLO (A/C) • Variant Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY KYLE HOTZ • VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY JOSHUA "SWAY" SWABY
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Spider-Man joins Doctor Doom, the X-Men, the Inhumans, the Avengers and what's left of the Fantastic Four on a rescue mission across a continent ruled by a madman. But they could be too late. The dictator of Europe has heroes and villains by his side, and the unthinkable is now in motion. Apocalypse could tear the world apart.
    Well, I'm curious to see how Miles ended up possessed by both the Venom and Carnage symbiotes in this universe.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Reading today's issue of Amazing just kind of reaffirms I want Cody Ziglar to be the next Miles writer. His actual characterization writing for Ben was on-point. I'm looking forward to see that What If issue he does in March now.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.