Page 138 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Well they didn't disband so until further notice they are still a team that exists, book or no book.
    Probably always available for a team-up .

Niffleheim

I was really expecting for those medics to do something bad to Miles while he was making that call to Riri. They looked really suspicious
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I was really expecting for those medics to do something bad to Miles while he was making that call to Riri. They looked really suspicious
    Hmm, yeah?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, yeah?
    The facial expression of the medic was suspect or maybe i'm just a suspicious person lol but my mind went straight to the Accessor.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    The facial expression of the medic was suspect or maybe i'm just a suspicious person lol but my mind went straight to the Accessor.
    Considering Miles's leg injury from that arrow, that could be an avenue for the bandages with his blood on them to get secretly sent up to the Assessor for more cloning experiments --- or even worse, sent up to Beyond Corp for their own experiments with amping up "their" Spider-Man, as the last arc of Spider-Man Beyond spoilers:
    showed one of Beyond's higher-ups wanting to see what Morbius's bite could do to possibly enhance Ben further, instead of giving him the antitoxin right away.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering Miles's leg injury from that arrow, that could be an avenue for the bandages with his blood on them to get secretly sent up to the Assessor for more cloning experiments --- or even worse, sent up to Beyond Corp for their own experiments with amping up "their" Spider-Man, as the last arc of Spider-Man Beyond spoilers:
    showed one of Beyond's higher-ups wanting to see what Morbius's bite could do to possibly enhance Ben further, instead of giving him the antitoxin right away.
    end of spoilers
    It was Maxine who I think spoilers:
    Is possessed By the entity of Beyond like Jason was
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It was Maxine who I think spoilers:
    Is possessed By the entity of Beyond like Jason was
    end of spoilers
    Possibly, as she seems the most coldblooded out of everyone introduced so far as working for Beyond Corporation.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Miles guest-starred again in Darkhawk #4.

spoilers:
    A good half of the issue is dedicated to the two having a heart-to-heart with Miles getting caught up to speed on everything that is going on in Connor's life; his MS diagnosis, how he became Darkhawk, his best friends' death. Captain America ends up recruiting the two to help him shut down a warehouse running Deathlok tech that is connected to past conflicts that Connor has been experiencing. After it's also said and done Miles ends up giving Connor his contact info if he needs anyone in the Super Hero community to talk to
    end of spoilers
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

spoilers:
    A good half of the issue is dedicated to the two having a heart-to-heart with Miles getting caught up to speed on everything that is going on in Connor's life; his MS diagnosis, how he became Darkhawk, his best friends' death. Captain America ends up recruiting the two to help him shut down a warehouse running Deathlok tech that is connected to past conflicts that Connor has been experiencing. After it's also said and done Miles ends up giving Connor his contact info if he needs anyone in the Super Hero community to talk to
    end of spoilers
    In true team-up fashion .

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I really liked the issue. It's nice seeing Miles be supportive and inspirational to some newer heroes, like in his annual with Amulet. I hope we get to see Miles and Connor meet up again.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In true team-up fashion .
    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    I really liked the issue. It's nice seeing Miles be supportive and inspirational to some newer heroes, like in his annual with Amulet. I hope we get to see Miles and Connor meet up again.
    Very much cosigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Well they didn't disband so until further notice they are still a team that exists, book or no book.
    Yeah. Kate Bishop's West Coast Avengers survived after their cancellation too, even being in the background of the Outlawed event. They just gradually fell apart. First Clint left (Hawkeye Freefall), then Gwenpool and Quentin Quire (Gwenpool Strikes Back, X-Force), then there was that business in America Chavez's solo book, and then Kate herself decided to go back to New York, thus disbanding the WCA team (which was down to just Fuse and Alloy). As far as we know, due to Outlawed, the Champions team ended up down to just Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Nova, Ironheart and Viv Vision, but after Kamala's Law was repealed they pretty much went back to how Jim Zub left them, with the large roster (everyone was shown to be back with the team, even Dust who ought to be on Krakoa). No doubt if the book comes back they'll trim it down a bit though. There's currently at least 15 members, maybe even 20 considering the Reinforcement Roster. Amadeus Cho is also on another limboed team, the New Agents of Atlas.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

First look at the sequel

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    First look at the sequel
    Was about to post it. Looks cool, I'm excited.

I like Miles' new suit; it's simple but it works.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 12-04-2021 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    First look at the sequel
    part 1 too and the obligatory hero fight this time with 2099
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy