Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2259
    Incredible Member

spoilers:
    The Amazing issue smoothly leading into the Miles Morales issue was very good to see. Them acknowledging Spider-Geddon was a nice touch. Seeing Miles and Ganke actually be a team again was refreshing. And they even explained what some of us thought was an art error in the preview, which we need to see Miles do web thwipping in one hand and venom blasting in the other more often, its a cool visual.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    To be fair, I don't think Peter's hospitalization made the news, and it's not like MJ, Aunt May or even Felicia for that matter really know who Miles is.
    This reminds me of that whole Order of the Web thing where Jessica Drew actually said they barely know each other .

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Pretty much. Just the same ol' same ol' when Miles is involved.

As for today's issue of MM:SM, it was mostly setup but it looks like things are going to get kinda crazy next month. It was nice seeing Miles and Ganke talk for an extended amount of time, though, even if it was about 'business'.
    I appreciated that so much, it almost feels like the longest they've spoken the entire run. (even though that's probably not true)

Today's issue was good the art was gorgeous, Miles and Ganke felt like actual friends, and the plot seems interesting so far.

I've got say I'm a little conflicted on Shift on one hand he's growing on me as a character, but on the other I want Miles back in his original suit asap and I feel like that won't happen as long as Shift is around. And being honest as a supporting character he feels out of place.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So I read Amazing #81 this morning and people were raising a big stink over nothing. What a shocker.

spoilers:
    Ben and Miles have the standard misunderstanding fight turn team up, because Miles assumes Ben is another person doing an impersonation as Selim had done to him. The monster of the week they fight turns out to be another victim of the Assessor so Miles decides to try and track him down and Ben has no interest in trying to enforce Beyond's "Trademark Infringement" and that gets him in hot water with Maxine.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Agreed none of them made the other look bad
    Pretty much. Just the same ol' same ol' when Miles is involved.

As for today's issue of MM:SM, it was mostly setup but it looks like things are going to get kinda crazy next month. It was nice seeing Miles and Ganke talk for an extended amount of time, though, even if it was about 'business'.
    Generally cosigned, though I'll cop to having a little fit of delight at Miles referring to his last encounter with Ben as "all these interdimensional Spider-Wars," which I took to be a nod to where and how all these Spider-Verse stories got their start --- the 90s animated series finale, titled "Spider Wars."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me of that whole Order of the Web thing where Jessica Drew actually said they barely know each other .
    But only like 4-5 people in the entire marvel universe knows he's in the hospital, 2 being the closest people in his actual life as Peter Parker, and 1 being the guy who actually replaced him. Its not like the Fantastic Four or Wolverine or Captain America somehow magically know and Miles didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    But only like 4-5 people in the entire marvel universe knows he's in the hospital, 2 being the closest people in his actual life as Peter Parker, and 1 being the guy who actually replaced him. Its not like the Fantastic Four or Wolverine or Captain America somehow magically know and Miles didn't.
    Well, Captain America does find out next month . . . if that cover with him and Black Cat both holding onto Peter's Spider-Man costume and offering it back to him is anything to go by.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Generally cosigned, though I'll cop to having a little fit of delight at Miles referring to his last encounter with Ben as "all these interdimensional Spider-Wars," which I took to be a nod to where and how all these Spider-Verse stories got their start --- the 90s animated series finale, titled "Spider Wars."
    Would make for a good title for another Spider-Verse level event, and hopefully not like "Spider-Ocalypse".

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Well, Captain America does find out next month . . . if that cover with him and Black Cat both holding onto Peter's Spider-Man costume and offering it back to him is anything to go by.
    Which means he found even later than Miles did lol

Would make for a good title for another Spider-Verse level event, and hopefully not like "Spider-Ocalypse".
    Indeed.

Which means he found even later than Miles did lol
    Heh, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I've got say I'm a little conflicted on Shift on one hand he's growing on me as a character, but on the other I want Miles back in his original suit asap and I feel like that won't happen as long as Shift is around. And being honest as a supporting character he feels out of place.
    I think it'd be fine if Miles got a variant of his old suit like in the game/movie sequels:

Incredible Member

I think it'd be fine if Miles got a variant of his old suit like in the game/movie sequels:

Im purist as heck, it took my a decent while to accept Miles getting red on the bottom of his feet lol. The stripe down the arms could be good but I wouldn't fancy the torso-down-to-the-leg stripes in his main suit.

I prefer the ballet shoes but I guess the sneakers fit her personality more.

Extraordinary Member

https://twitter.com/LavenderGhast/st...76515184308224

The latinx thing Marvel comics is pushing doesn't seem to be well received

No thoughts personally, I know little about he subject but what do you guys feel

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    https://twitter.com/LavenderGhast/st...76515184308224

The latinx thing Marvel comics is pushing doesn't seem to be well received

No thoughts personally, I know little about he subject but what do you guys feel
    I am not of Hispanic heritage ( Irish and Italian), but the Mrs is, and she always refers to herself as Mexican and once in a while Hispanic ( but never latinx ( in fact, NO members of her family refer to themselves as latinax in my presence)). It is another example of an someone who is inventing a term to describe someone else to show how “woke” they are ( even if the majority of that group does not want to use the term to describe themselves) “Birthing person” instead of “mother” is the latest example of this.