Page 23 of 151 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd say Spider-Gwen because she's the most consistently shown love interest.
    Agreed, I hope it’s spidergwen in the long run as well

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Agreed, I hope it’s spidergwen in the long run as well
    I don't know about that. I like the couple but I don't know if I want them to be endgame.

I don't know about that. I like the couple but I don't know if I want them to be endgame.
    To each his own but I respect your opinion

To each his own but I respect your opinion
    It's more her best work tends to be when she's on her own than in the 616. Although I prefer their crossover Sitting in a Tree more than Spiderman II.

Right now it's Spider-Gwen, then Tiana (Starling), Lana (Bombshell) then Barbara.

It's more her best work tends to be when she's on her own than in the 616. Although I prefer their crossover Sitting in a Tree more than Spiderman II.

Right now it's Spider-Gwen, then Tiana (Starling), Lana (Bombshell) then Barbara.
    I myself also prefer sitting in a tree, more than spidermen 2 and pretty much over all the other crossovers both of them have with other characters.

What interest me more is the growth between the characters. I would love to see the relationship build up threw out the years from this strong solid friendship to eventually love if possible but only if it’s written well. I just want to know all the details that lead up to that point with them forming their own group of heros, the settling down in a different reality, bringing peace to city of earth 8/65, inheriting the Baxter building and so much more. I two also think the characters work best on their own but that doesn’t mean they can’t have guest appearances in each other’s books more often and lay out the bread crumbs for future arcs that build things up over time.

Personally I’m not a fan of the starling character or Barbara but I do like me some bombshell

I myself also prefer sitting in a tree, more than spidermen 2 and pretty much over all the other crossovers both of them have with other characters.

What interest me more is the growth between the characters. I would love to see the relationship build up threw out the years from this strong solid friendship to eventually love if possible but only if it’s written well. I just want to know all the details that lead up to that point with them forming their own group of heros, the settling down in a different reality, bringing peace to city of earth 8/65, inheriting the Baxter building and so much more. I two also think the characters work best on their own but that doesn’t mean they can’t have guest appearances in each other’s books more often and lay out the bread crumbs for future arcs that build things up over time.

Personally I’m not a fan of the starling character or Barbara but I do like me some bombshell
    If anything the spider-verse sequel was rumored to have a focus on Spider-gwen and Miles's relationship so you might get your wish.

Two superheroes dating can be fun and it's not like either of them is spoken for.

It would be funny if Miles and Ganke both got older girlfriends.

Wink

If anything the spider-verse sequel was rumored to have a focus on Spider-gwen and Miles's relationship so you might get your wish.

Two superheroes dating can be fun and it's not like either of them is spoken for.

It would be funny if Miles and Ganke both got older girlfriends.

Lmao that would be funny 😄
    And I’m super pumped for spiderverse 2 it’s my most anticipated movie ever right now other than Godzilla vs Kong and the batman. I’m looking forward to seeing how they develop their relationship in the movie, along with the new line up of villains and etc.

BANNED

I think the Shadow Spider moniker would've worked better, but c'est la vie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    I think the Shadow Spider moniker would've worked better, but c'est la vie
    I do too. But it’s a pre-school show anyway

Spin? Well I guess that is better than Spy D

If force to give him a name I guess I would steal "the Scarlet Spider"

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Spin? Well I guess that is better than Spy D

If force to give him a name I guess I would steal "the Scarlet Spider"
    Kid-Arachnid -> Spy-D -> Spin

The saga of Miles' codename .

I don't think Miles is red enough to warrant being called "scarlet."

Lol, da hell kind of name is that??!! Shadow Spider would be light years better since they can't share it, but then that begs the question why not give Miles his own series.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, da hell kind of name is that??!! Shadow Spider would be light years better since they can't share it, but then that begs the question why not give Miles his own series.
    They're really baking on that Peter/Miles/Gwen trio.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Probably a play on Web Spinning. Honestly surprised they didn't just go with "Spinner."

It's a better alias than Kid Arachnid or Spy-D at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They're really baking on that Peter/Miles/Gwen trio.
    Yeah, that's what a lot of promotional material has been doing. Like even the current cartoon that you really hate most of the promotional art leading into it was just those three despite Anya also being a main character.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if the next mainline cartoon takes inspiration from the IDW book.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.