Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Ign interviewed Saladin and got some pages of #25

https://www.ign.com/articles/spider-...view-interview
    Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. My cautious optimism regarding this leans more toward optimism now.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I mean, that's kind of unfortunately the impression I've gotten. Across different books, those two have shown to actually hanging out on ocassion outside of the Champions. We've never really seen the same with Sam. Maybe it's just in my head but I also kind of got the idea that Miles and Kamala are a year ahead of Sam in school due to the two actually touring ESU back in the Marvel's Rising mini and their taking the same types of classes.

I'd actually like to see Sam guest star for an arc though since I don't think he and Miles have actually gotten one-on-one time.
    They are. Kamala was 16 when she debuted in 2013, Sam was 14 when he debuted in 2011, and Miles was 16 when he migrated to 616 in 2015. They've aged up a year or two since then (Kamala's sister in law and Miles's mother have both gone through full pregnancies, so it's been at least a year for definite) and it makes sense that Kamala and Miles are high school seniors if they were touring a university. I assume Champions #24 was the start of their senior year, the issue with the shooting at Miles's school on the first day of the new school year.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Clone Saga trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Clone Saga trailer
    Thanks for sharing. This looks like it's gonna be brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Clone Saga trailer
    So I guess Peter attacks Miles thinking it's the clone?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess Peter attacks Miles thinking it's the clone?
    Probably. Peter is used to be the one cloned, so he always knows HE is the original one. When it comes to other spiders cloned, I guess he lacks practice to deal in these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Probably. Peter is used to be the one cloned, so he always knows HE is the original one. When it comes to other spiders cloned, I guess he lacks practice to deal in these situations.
    Except for that one stretch of time we don't talk about . . .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Except for that one stretch of time we don't talk about . . .
    Sorry, I don't know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Sorry, I don't know what you mean.
    You're better off that way. It wasn't fun for anyone.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You're better off that way. It wasn't fun for anyone.
    I hope they don't make him a complete dummy.He has way too much experience with clones to be the immature guy slott wrote.They need to treat Pete with respect although from his cameo in the run I have my doubts.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I hope they don't make him a complete dummy.He has way too much experience with clones to be the immature guy slott wrote.They need to treat Pete with respect although from his cameo in the run I have my doubts.
    Peter wishing Miles a happy birthday with the last available card at his shop was "disrespecting" Peter? lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Extraordinary Member

Peter wishing Miles a happy birthday with the last available card at his shop was "disrespecting" Peter? lol
    I meant how after all these years of experience he still crashed the table and was a mess.The Card part was great though.Also would have liked to see more mentoring before this arc.Also hope that Pete's smarts and experience specially in clones comes in handy.

what issue was that i dont remember
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I meant how after all these years of experience he still crashed the table and was a mess.The Card part was great though.Also would have liked to see more mentoring before this arc.Also hope that Pete's smarts and experience specially in clones comes in handy.
    Didn't he also break Miles' computer?

I get why they did it, but him passing the case onto Miles because "oh hey, this is your neck of the woods so it doesn't need to be my problem" kind of felt off to me and only there because, obviously, Peter can't resolve something in Miles' book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    what issue was that i dont remember
    Issue #10, I think.

Astonishing Member

That probably has more to do with Peter's perpetually getting stuck as the "Everyman" (allegedly, at this point) who can't keep his life straight then any malicious "disrespect" of the character, because that, alas, seems to be what is preferred of Peter's Spider-Man in general. That's often what's considered to be normal for Peter.