Page 36 of 151 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Also do we know when we will get the july solicits.Also how long is the clone saga arc/saga(which one is it) gonna last for Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Great news.Also imagine how great Spider-man two will do.Do we know if it is coming in the next 2-3 years.And do we know any details like is it Peter only or a double trouble sort of situation.I'm all for the duo if they don't job on pete like in MM(Rhino fight).We may get to see Pete with Venom vs Miles as the semi-boss.Honestly if it is mainly focused on Pete but has a healthy dose of Miles and MJ I'm all in.
    would make sense to have it be Peter focus but co-op or the ability to play as Miles would be cool too. But if it is symbiote heavy then they gotta do a new style of fighting for Peter so they pretty much wont give Miles anything new if they do. Probably just bring back the old stuff
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Which are caused by Peter being much older than Miles. That's like saying that a 20 year old is smarter than a 10 year old. It means absolutely nothing.
    But it doesn't change the fact that current Peter is much better than current miles because that is where they are at and will likely stay for a while.I completely agree that comparing Teen miles to teen Pete is much closer(there are still many points that are valid such as how people view him, supporting cast, intelligence, iconic moments, villains in which Teen Pete is still better than miles).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    would make sense to have it be Peter focus but co-op or the ability to play as Miles would be cool too. But if it is symbiote heavy then they gotta do a new style of fighting for Peter so they pretty much wont give Miles anything new if they do. Probably just bring back the old stuff
    Sure,since Peter's game is just Spider-man.I think co-op is risky but if anyone can pull it off its insomniac.They are probably gonna do a black suit pete vs miles.I didn't like how they did pete in MM but that was his game so it makes sense.Also I hope they work on the face.I don't mind it but they have to age it up.

I think Miles will probably appear in the next Insomniac game, but I'm not expecting co-op.
    But it doesn't change the fact that current Peter is much better than current miles because that is where they are at and will likely stay for a while.I completely agree that comparing Teen miles to teen Pete is much closer(there are still many points that are valid such as how people view him, supporting cast, intelligence, iconic moments, villains in which Teen Pete is still better than miles).
    They're just different kinds of Spider-Man.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Miles will probably appear in the next Insomniac game, but I'm not expecting co-op.

They're just different kinds of Spider-Man.
    Oh yeah.I only compare them so much because they work in the same continuity.We all have opinions and I don't want to derail this thread any further than I already have

Found another variant for #25 to add to my collection courtesy of, Comic Kingdom of Canada.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Found another variant for #25 to add to my collection courtesy of, Comic Kingdom of Canada.

I think this is all the variants we've seen so far

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic...-spider-man-25

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I seriously love InHyuk-Lee's art. It's fantastic.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

I love this Spider-man pose.The perched on a object with a small circumference.Great art as well

Oh yeah.I only compare them so much because they work in the same continuity.We all have opinions and I don't want to derail this thread any further than I already have
    I wouldn't worry about it, you haven't derailed anything. Folks here still like Miles, you like peter...as you stated...on Miles appreciation thread. Lol I can't imagine anyone really cares beyond humorous curiosity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, you haven't derailed anything. Folks here still like Miles, you like peter...as you stated...on Miles appreciation thread. Lol I can't imagine anyone really cares beyond humorous curiosity.
    That's good to know.I did say before I didn't post here to make people dislike miles but to understand why some people like him and gave points as to why I don't like him.I do feel like I like him more than before but not by much.Cheers

Ultimate Member

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/sony...e-2-directors/

The official Sony Pictures Animation Twitter account announced the directors for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2, and boy did they get some awesome names.

Joaquim Dos Santos is going to be a name that's going to be animation fans lose their damn minds right out of the gate. He's worked as a director for Justice League Unlimited, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, and Voltron: Legendary Defender.

Kemp Powers has exploded onto the mainstream stage in the last year or so. He was also one of the co-directors for Soul, which is looking like it might help Pixar win another Best Picture nomination, was a critical success and topped a bunch of "best of 2020" lists. Powers helped bring real, well, soul to Soul, and Sony was smart to bring him onto this project.

Justin K. Thompson is another animation veteran, but this appears to be his first time directing. He has worked in the animation department of TV shows you or your kids watched, including Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but he was also a production designer for the previous Into the Spider-Verse movies and both the fantastically underrated Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs movies.

Now that’s sick might have to cop that one

That’s quite the line up especially from kemp and santos. Soul was quite the surprise and I really enjoy one night in Miami if you guys haven’t seen them yet than check them out when you can I highly recommend them. I’m happy Phil returned to writing duties on the script but this time with Miller instead of Rothman.