Page 38 of 151 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I though peter was going to show up next isssue.May have to pick this up now.Although the fact that the fight looks even even tough miles is defending and not trying to attack him is disappointing af.They made the excuse that Peter was sick from travelling to 1610 in Spider-men but there is no excuse now.Spider-man is stronger,faster,has better spidey sense(although it won't work on each other) and tech and more experience.And has the drop on him.C'mon man
    Also when miles slips about Peters name I get it and could have been a way to signify that with experience you get better at it but sure enough Peter slips about miles as well.Man I have a bad feeling about Peter in this book.I said it before on this forum and I'm afraid its true

How many qualifiers you have to add to the "real Spider-Man" when two Spider-Men are there (this is why Peter and Miles don't team-up more) .

I'm not here for the Miles and Ganke drama over Barbara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I though peter was going to show up next isssue.May have to pick this up now.Although the fact that the fight looks even even tough miles is defending and not trying to attack him is disappointing af.They made the excuse that Peter was sick from travelling to 1610 in Spider-men but there is no excuse now.Spider-man is stronger,faster,has better spidey sense(although it won't work on each other) and tech and more experience.And has the drop on him.C'mon man
    Also when miles slips about Peters name I get it and could have been a way to signify that with experience you get better at it but sure enough Peter slips about miles as well.Man I have a bad feeling about Peter in this book.I said it before on this forum and I'm afraid its true
    At least they barely get the names out before they correct themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    How many qualifiers you have to add to the "real Spider-Man" when two Spider-Men are there (this is why Peter and Miles don't team-up more) .

Yeah, especially with how little he's been in this run overall.

Yeah, especially with how little he's been in this run overall.
    Or the Barbara relationship in general.

Like, if he was going to be mad at Ganke for anything it would be the stuff with Danika but Miles blew that off after he woke up from his coma (and he was already mad at Ganke by then).

Or the Barbara relationship in general.

Like, if he was going to be mad at Ganke for anything it would be the stuff with Danika but Miles blew that off after he woke up from his coma (and he was already mad at Ganke by then).
    Yeah it's pretty ridiculous over such a nothing relationship, I mean getting potentially violent over something so irrelevant is just weird.

Incredible Member

The Spider-Men I runback lol. Just your usual reminder Ganke already had a suitable girlfriend and this fake tension shouldn't be a thing.

I really hope Hailey and Phin from the game come up in the comics. They're both good side characters.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Extraordinary Member

That's why miles should have a different name(atleast as long as he is in the 616).On the bare minimum he should have something like scarlet in front of his name.
    Agreed.As I stated before I don't like the idea of Spider-man having a "guy in the chair" specially in a comic medium but their friendship is great and I don't think they should fight specially over a girl

I get why miles slipped up since he is much younger but Pete would not slip up like this in canon.Would be cool to see him learn more stuff and get better in the run like with the upside-down coffee in the game

Incredible Member

How many qualifiers you have to add to the "real Spider-Man" when two Spider-Men are there (this is why Peter and Miles don't team-up more)

Its really as simple as older and younger spiderman as far as others are concerned, whenever Peter and Miles have goof ups like this its usually played for humor.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    I really hope Hailey and Phin from the game come up in the comics. They're both good side characters.
    Why not give Miles more girls at this point ?
    I get why miles slipped up since he is much younger but Pete would not slip up like this in canon.Would be cool to see him learn more stuff and get better in the run like with the upside-down coffee in the game
    It's an emotional moment for the both of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Its really as simple as older and younger spiderman as far as others are concerned, whenever Peter and Miles have goof ups like this its usually played for humor.
    "Hey Spider-Man Old!"

"Hey Spider-Man Young!"

Or maybe we could go Spider-1, Spider-2...

That's what they're called in other languages. Remember that Champions issue where Miles found out he's known as Second Spider?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

his book he should look good this is nothing new
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Niffleheim

I just finished reading Chip Zdarsky spider-man Life Story and inverting the Superior Spider-Man story was damn good and surprising

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Would be nice, and could work Phin into the comics as the granddaughter of Phineas Mason, the Tinkerer. Hell, it would have been cool if he'd shown up in the Miles Morales game helping Phin as a parallel to Aaron Davis/Prowler with Miles.

Why not give Miles more girls at this point ?

It's an emotional moment for the both of them.

"Hey Spider-Man Old!"

"Hey Spider-Man Young!"

Or maybe we could go Spider-1, Spider-2...
    Like the Double Riders in the original Kamen Rider series, referred to respectively as Kamen Rider Ichigo (#1) and Kamen Rider Nigo (#2). If Japan, fifty years ago, could have two nearly identical cyborg grasshopper-themed superheroes without much in the way of problems, I don't see why the same can't be done with Peter and Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I just finished reading Chip Zdarsky spider-man Life Story and inverting the Superior Spider-Man story was damn good and surprising
    Indeed, though it does make sense, given that Miles was significantly younger and had a lot more years left in him than Peter did at that point. I did like how it concluded, though, aside from spoilers:
    Peter dying.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.