Page 79 of 151 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So does Miles have a driver's permit yet? It would make a difference compared to Peter's awkward-with-driving for years status...
    Ganke got his permit but Miles chose not to because he could web-sling around to get where he needs to go.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 08-02-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Lets not forget that this suit is not just this outer layer, he has an armored tech inner layer too, that addition more than bumps it from "pre-hero suit", personally this seems like a suit that goes for both Style AND Substance.
    While I would have personally just used the inner suit for his new design, I definitely see your point there. For anyone who needs a refresher on what that inner suit looks like . . .

Spider-Man_Miles_Morales-New_Suit_Concept.jpg
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

It's weird because the new suit looks like the Scarlet II suit even though Miles has been wearing Red and Black before Kaine was.

I think it's the mask that really does it, the rest of the suit isn't all that similar but the no webs and red lenses with no outline is essentially the same. The collar may come up and cover it, but the base mask is the same.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    While I would have personally just used the inner suit for his new design, I definitely see your point there. For anyone who needs a refresher on what that inner suit looks like . . .

Spider-Man_Miles_Morales-New_Suit_Concept.jpg
    I was going to say the same but it looks exactly like the Black suit with Red lenses that Peter has.I can't remember the name

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I get that, the suit just doesn't give me progression vibes it feels more like something he'd wear before he got an "official" suit.
    Agreed. It looks great for the intro of a character. Like if this was something he threw together to fight his first villain. It is an amazing design though. I like that it embodies a true urban Spidey type character. That shoe just feels like it would fall off during every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I was going to say the same but it looks exactly like the Black suit with Red lenses that Peter has.I can't remember the name
    From Spider-Man/Deadpool #8? The PS4 game calls it the "Dark Suit," and the official Spider-Geddon Handbook by Marvel refers to it in his updated history as the "Infiltration Costume."

Incredible Member

That inner suit still looks badass. Hopefully they will keep it for a while. I’m starting to dig it more than his normal suit, but I’m still not sold on the jumpsuit look.

Fantastic Member

Happy 10 year anniversary Miles Morales!

Happy Anniversary .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From Spider-Man/Deadpool #8? The PS4 game calls it the "Dark Suit," and the official Spider-Geddon Handbook by Marvel refers to it in his updated history as the "Infiltration Costume."
    Thank you

And happy 10th aniversary

Black panther.
    More Spider-man mentoring
    Falcon or Cap whatever he is in comics rn.
    As of United States of Captain America #2, Sam Wilson is Captain America again. He and Steve are sharing the mantle.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Now that the X-Men has an official team in NYC, I'd love to see Miles team up with Synch. They have similar personalities and I think it'd be a dope caper for both of them.
    I wonder if Synch can copy non-mutant powers such as Spider-Man's?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Here’s too another 10 no more (hopefully)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    As of United States of Captain America #2, Sam Wilson is Captain America again. He and Steve are sharing the mantle.
    Cool.That would be a cool team up.Spider-man and Miles with the Caps.

I don't know, but Spider-man's specially wouldn't make sense because of the Web of Life and Destiny stuff.
    Someone like Jessica Drew and Miles(his Spider was different from 616, OZ formula) maybe.They still are involved with and are a part of the Web but not like Peter.His entire arc with Ezekiel proved his powers come from Magic as much as radiation.

Thank you

And happy 10th aniversary
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cool.That would be a cool team up.Spider-man and Miles with the Caps.

I don't know, but Spider-man's specially wouldn't make sense because of the Web of Life and Destiny stuff.
    Someone like Jessica Drew and Miles(his Spider was different from 616, OZ formula) maybe.They still are involved with and are a part of the Web but not like Peter.His entire arc with Ezekiel proved his powers come from Magic as much as radiation.
    Considering that "nonmutant" is a rather wide category, I'd say that if Synch could replicate superhuman abilities regardless of whether they're sourced from the X-gene or not, then he should be able to mimic Peter's. After all, his powers may come from a (partly) magical source, but they're not exactly like spells that someone would have to specifically study and learn in order to properly use.