Page 81 of 151 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2259
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    It would be nice if Miles has some sort of love interest in Dark Ages. I didn't like how he seemed to be eternally single in The End.

Only bringing this up because from the few pictures we've seen of this version of Miles so far...it just makes sense that he would.
    I mean the symbiote looks he had in the preview may mean he's like some half dead monster so I don't know who is wanting to hit that.
    But that would be cool

Incredible Member

It would be nice if Miles has some sort of love interest in Dark Ages. I didn't like how he seemed to be eternally single in The End.

Only bringing this up because from the few pictures we've seen of this version of Miles so far...it just makes sense that he would.

THANK YOU. How do you have future Spider-Person as an adult with not at least one kid running around? Imo Ganke's daughter(if im remember right who the girl was) should have been Miles' daughter, would have made for a more emotional punch. But not only no kids or significant other, they teased that he and Kamala COULD OF been a thing but just, didn't.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    THANK YOU. How do you have future Spider-Person as an adult with not at least one kid running around? Imo Ganke's daughter(if im remember right who the girl was) should have been Miles' daughter, would have made for a more emotional punch. But not only no kids or significant other, they teased that he and Kamala COULD OF been a thing but just, didn't.
    We have a kid running around?Peter's daugther.Miles is like 20 something in this right?I think it's common to not have a kid at that age
    I mean Kamala has her own BF just like Miles does.And Sam is a pairing too so I can see why they didn't commit.

There were so many strange choices with that story and Miles lacking any real personal relationship with anyone besides Gankes daughter was one of the ones that bothered me the most. Now that I think of it why did it even need to be Ganke's daughter at all? We learned absolutely nothing about her at all, not even who her mother was, she may as well have just been Miles' second-in-command for what her role amounted to be.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    We have a kid running around?Peter's daugther.Miles is like 20 something in this right?I think it's common to not have a kid at that age
    I mean Kamala has her own BF just like Miles does.And Sam is a pairing too so I can see why they didn't commit.
    Was referring to The End issue.

Extraordinary Member

Was referring to The End issue.
    Oh okay.My b

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    There were so many strange choices with that story and Miles lacking any real personal relationship with anyone besides Gankes daughter was one of the ones that bothered me the most. Now that I think of it why did it even need to be Ganke's daughter at all? We learned absolutely nothing about her at all, not even who her mother was, she may as well have just been Miles' second-in-command for what her role amounted to be.
    That was a weird comic man.
    None of the end ones were good though right?I remember the Captain Marvel one wasn't, any that was.

That was a weird comic man.
    None of the end ones were good though right?I remember the Captain Marvel one wasn't, any that was.
    The Venom one was fun because it went really out there with the scale by the end.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    The Venom one was fun because it went really out there with the scale by the end.
    Ooooh Yeah, I kinda remember that one.
    Super speed Venom was fun too, it wasn't as emotional as I would hope but it was going more for the fun which it did achieve.

Yeah, both have at least two potential love interests other than each other. Kamala's boyfriend is Bruno, and yeah, Sam's her second best friend in the superhero community (after Miles) and they have gradually been getting closer, culminating in Kamala's reveal of her secret identity to him at the end of Zub's Champions run. You know she trusts you if she does that. Miles is more explicit - he's had Barbara (the civilian option), Lana (Bombshell) or Tiana (Starling).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, both have at least two potential love interests other than each other. Kamala's boyfriend is Bruno, and yeah, Sam's her second best friend in the superhero community (after Miles) and they have gradually been getting closer, culminating in Kamala's reveal of her secret identity to him at the end of Zub's Champions run. You know she trusts you if she does that. Miles is more explicit - he's had Barbara (the civilian option), Lana (Bombshell) or Tiana (Starling).
    Yup.
    I would say Miles and Kamala hit it off instantly whereas Sam and Kamala took some time(still remember the panels where Kamala didn't tell him, that was a great moment) which makes me feel Miles is more of a bff and Sam has BF potential.
    Miles has an array of love interest's as well.I miss Lana.I hope they do go with the superhero relationship route, also because Peter will forever be in the civilian line.Not even the literal MU Devil could change that for long.Also would make for interesting stories with how his parents react to that and their dynamic.
    Sam has one IIRC but she wasn't memorable.

Well, it's Tom Taylor so either he'll reference an established relationship or just throw in a random pairing .

Maybe they'll throw Gwen in there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, it's Tom Taylor so either he'll reference an established relationship or just throw in a random pairing .

Maybe they'll throw Gwen in there.
    God no.That was the worst most forced relationship ever.That's putting aside the alt- universe ex-girlfriend of his mentor factor.

I do think Miles being here is cool af though, and the symbiote stuff is what has my attention.Which one is it and why is he wearing it?

God no.That was the worst most forced relationship ever.That's putting aside the alt- universe ex-girlfriend of his mentor factor.

I do think Miles being here is cool af though, and the symbiote stuff is what has my attention.Which one is it and why is he wearing it?
    That kind of stuff has never stopped Taylor before.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That kind of stuff has never stopped Taylor before.
    I mean, is it too much to hope that writers grow and learn.

....Yes, yes it is.

But really, I hope this doesn't happen.

And that this event is a real banger just like the Dceased one.