Page 84 of 151 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2259
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Wow, that rare, huh?
    Yea, as marvel will let any shop have an exclusive cover as long as they buy a set amount of copies, don't know if they are still on sale as they went up a couple of hours ago. I had to find the artist to get to the LCS that sold them, got a virgin cover and a cgc one.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Yea, as marvel will let any shop have an exclusive cover as long as they buy a set amount of copies, don't know if they are still on sale as they went up a couple of hours ago. I had to find the artist to get to the LCS that sold them, got a virgin cover and a cgc one.
    Ah, sounds cool.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Hopefully something important.They were really pushing this life changing thing in the solicit(even for solicit standards).

It was after IIRC.He mentioned Miles and Beyond, and then a secret project.
    I agree it was posed as huge but at this point what could it even be? It has to live up to at least half the hype but it can't be completely out of left field and solicits for the next issues don't give any clues at all.

If that's the case I have no idea, if it was Miles related I feel like it would have been announced by now since the anniversary date passed. Though it could potentially be announced when the anniversary issue drops.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    No offense to any Starling fans out there, but I hope her and Miles' relationship doesn't last too long, because I don't like her all that much. If they are going to be a thing for a while, I hope at least Ahmed tries to make her more interesting/likable.
    I agree with you. She is quite bland as a character beyond her cool, IMO, outfit. I like Bombshell or Kamala (hey it's my dream pairing, lay off lol) much better as potential pairing options for Miles.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Fantastic Member

It was Miles feeling alone, Ganke cuddled up with his new gf, Starling ghosting him, Miles has the big sad right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I agree with you. She is quite bland as a character beyond her cool, IMO, outfit. I like Bombshell or Kamala (hey it's my dream pairing, lay off lol) much better as potential pairing options for Miles.
    We're of the same mind, including on favored pairings, there's just not much going on for Starling. I mean most of their interactions are just from running into each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    It was Miles feeling alone, Ganke cuddled up with his new gf, Starling ghosting him, Miles has the big sad right now.
    Yeah maybe the new outfit is just to boost his mood.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    interesting I assume Peter would have the kid after the attack. Not before. Guess this is a timeline in which probably OMD never happened. Also wonder what name this daughter will be called.
    Are you kidding? She will be named as they always are: Something with the name "May" in it. May "Mayday", Annie-May, Maybelle.... The only exception was "Life Story, probably becase Aunt May was still alive when the twins (Ben and Claire) were born.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I agree it was posed as huge but at this point what could it even be? It has to live up to at least half the hype but it can't be completely out of left field and solicits for the next issues don't give any clues at all.

If that's the case I have no idea, if it was Miles related I feel like it would have been announced by now since the anniversary date passed. Though it could potentially be announced when the anniversary issue drops.
    Yeah, afraid they are just not gonna do anything with that.

Yeah, maybe it's not Miles related then

Chase made a short animation with the new suit:
    https://twitter.com/TheChaseConley/s...96678964830209

Extraordinary Member

Love the animation.The venom blast animations is a great touch.The suit needs more... Idk.It's just off(the design in general, the animation of the suit is great)

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    interesting I assume Peter would have the kid after the attack. Not before. Guess this is a timeline in which probably OMD never happened. Also wonder what name this daughter will be called.
    It would make sense for this to be Annie, like in Renew Your Vows (which was also a "what if OMD never happened" reality). There's a timeskip in the second issue of Dark Ages, meaning they could use the teenage version of Spiderling from RYV's second half.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It would make sense for this to be Annie, like in Renew Your Vows (which was also a "what if OMD never happened" reality). There's a timeskip in the second issue of Dark Ages, meaning they could use the teenage version of Spiderling from RYV's second half.
    Her name is "Annie May", just like MC2 is May "Mayday". I said it before, her name will be something about "May" for Peter's Aunt May; especially if we consider she was the one who put Peter and MJ together in the first place.

Anna May, Annie for short, actually. The Anna part comes from MJ's aunt.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Anna May, Annie for short, actually. The Anna part comes from MJ's aunt.
    By mistake. But either way, still "May" in the name.

Pretty cool promotion! I'd ditch the top though. Seems like something that always comes off during fights.