Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
I learned that lesson very well in the Fate fandom, while is annoying to see some of the missinformation and weird takes, i did found at least a couple comments that offered some interesting perspectives, i didn't agreed with then but they did a pretty decent argument. So it was sort of an eye opener.
Yeah interactions can be like that, someone you want to say is wrong because of the way they act, but actually aren't.

Easy example is if a serial killer who killed people for shits and giggles says very honestly that killing for no reason is wrong, the guy's gonna be a colossal hypocrite, and he's a piece a shit for killing people just because, but, you can't say he's wrong about that lol.

It's about finding the right balance where you listen to someone just enough, but ignore if it's a waste of time, and it may not be exactly clear which one is which, specially if you're in a bad mood, or if you get into a bad mood when discussion that may become an argument, so yeah, it can suck really bad to learn how to filter out stuff, ultimately it's trial and error, and also being mature enough to realize you'll be wrong on occasion, which sucks to do so, really does, but at least you can learn by doing that.