Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I learned that lesson very well in the Fate fandom, while is annoying to see some of the missinformation and weird takes, i did found at least a couple comments that offered some interesting perspectives, i didn't agreed with then but they did a pretty decent argument. So it was sort of an eye opener.
    Yeah interactions can be like that, someone you want to say is wrong because of the way they act, but actually aren't.

Easy example is if a serial killer who killed people for shits and giggles says very honestly that killing for no reason is wrong, the guy's gonna be a colossal hypocrite, and he's a piece a **** for killing people just because, but, you can't say he's wrong about that lol.

It's about finding the right balance where you listen to someone just enough, but ignore if it's a waste of time, and it may not be exactly clear which one is which, specially if you're in a bad mood, or if you get into a bad mood when discussion that may become an argument, so yeah, it can suck really bad to learn how to filter out stuff, ultimately it's trial and error, and also being mature enough to realize you'll be wrong on occasion, which sucks to do so, really does, but at least you can learn by doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    As in Fate/stay night and its associated spinoffs?
    Yeah, mostly Stay Night, Zero and some dash of Grand Order, maybe Tsukihime in the future if i decided to deal with 90s Kinoko Natsu.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yeah interactions can be like that, someone you want to say is wrong because of the way they act, but actually aren't.

Easy example is if a serial killer who killed people for shits and giggles says very honestly that killing for no reason is wrong, the guy's gonna be a colossal hypocrite, and he's a piece a **** for killing people just because, but, you can't say he's wrong about that lol.

It's about finding the right balance where you listen to someone just enough, but ignore if it's a waste of time, and it may not be exactly clear which one is which, specially if you're in a bad mood, or if you get into a bad mood when discussion that may become an argument, so yeah, it can suck really bad to learn how to filter out stuff, ultimately it's trial and error, and also being mature enough to realize you'll be wrong on occasion, which sucks to do so, really does, but at least you can learn by doing that.
    Very true, hell my dad and i get along like that, he has no tact (and to be honest, sometimes i don't either) but he right as often a he is wrong, it can be really frustrating lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah, mostly Stay Night, Zero and some dash of Grand Order, maybe Tsukihime in the future if i decided to deal with 90s Kinoko Natsu.
    All right, then. Sounds like fun.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Very true, hell my dad and i get along like that, he has no tact (and to be honest, sometimes i don't either) but he right as often a he is wrong, it can be really frustrating lol.
    Yeah, trying to be mature sucks lol.

Yeah, trying to be mature sucks lol.
    It sucks, but it's better in the long run. Like medicine. (Not One More Day, mind you, which Tom Brevoort or someone like that did compare to medicine for the Spider-Man franchise; should have been poison instead, because that's what it really did.)

It sucks, but it's better in the long run. Like medicine. (Not One More Day, mind you, which Tom Brevoort or someone like that did compare to medicine for the Spider-Man franchise; should have been poison instead, because that's what it really did.)
    Well, taking too much of some types of medicine can make you addicted, even kill you, in that sense, yeah, OMD is like overdosing on medicine .

Well, taking too much of some types of medicine can make you addicted, even kill you, in that sense, yeah, OMD is like overdosing on medicine .
    And it doesn't help for the dealer(s) to get high on their own supply, either, so to speak.

Extraordinary Member

And it doesn't help for the dealer(s) to get high on their own supply, either, so to speak.
    Not to mention it's the wrong type of medicine.They overdosed us on medicine for the wrong problem

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Not to mention it's the wrong type of medicine.They overdosed us on medicine for the wrong problem
    Exactly . . .

Extraordinary Member

https://twitter.com/sighsin616/statu...996608/photo/1

This is why peter doesn't go to therapy

https://twitter.com/sighsin616/statu...996608/photo/1

This is why peter doesn't go to therapy
    He could definitely use it, but what therapist could handle him? Maybe he should see Doc Samson, once Leonard has his head back on right. Not Moonstone, she'd just mess him up even more for sick laughs.

Extraordinary Member

He could definitely use it, but what therapist could handle him? Maybe he should see Doc Samson, once Leonard has his head back on right. Not Moonstone, she'd just mess him up even more for sick laughs.
    I'd say kafka but she'll be going through a phase soon.

Samson isn't avail as you said but good choice

Moonstone is a mess waiting to happen

I'd say kafka but she'll be going through a phase soon.

Samson isn't avail as you said but good choice

Moonstone is a mess waiting to happen
    Yeah, Kafka would've been a good choice before.

I can count on maybe two hands the number of Superheroes who actually go to therapy...