BANNED

Solicits for 35

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...in-full-early/

CAPTAIN MARVEL #35
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • SERGIO DÁVILA (A) • Cover by R.B. SILVA
    Spoiler Variant Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Spoiler Design Variant Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Devil's Reign Villain Variant Cover by TODD NAUCK
    "THE LAST OF THE MARVELS" PART 4. As Carol and the other Marvels fight to save themselves and so much more from Vox Supreme's dark plans, the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy join the battle! While Vox Supreme believes he knows Carol Danvers inside and out, she has thrown him a curveball that neither of them ever imagined. Fans old and new will lose their minds over this one—don't miss the biggest expansion of the Captain Marvel mythos since she took the name and claimed her stars!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

what's gonna be the big expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Solicits for 35

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...in-full-early/

CAPTAIN MARVEL #35
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • SERGIO DÁVILA (A) • Cover by R.B. SILVA
    Spoiler Variant Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Spoiler Design Variant Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Devil's Reign Villain Variant Cover by TODD NAUCK
    "THE LAST OF THE MARVELS" PART 4. As Carol and the other Marvels fight to save themselves and so much more from Vox Supreme's dark plans, the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy join the battle! While Vox Supreme believes he knows Carol Danvers inside and out, she has thrown him a curveball that neither of them ever imagined. Fans old and new will lose their minds over this one—don't miss the biggest expansion of the Captain Marvel mythos since she took the name and claimed her stars!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

what's gonna be the big expansion?
    Captain Marvel Corps?

Mantle sharing? After all, there's half a dozen Captain Marvels involved here, two of whom are resurrected, and one of whom has no other codename (Mar-Vell of course).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Mantle sharing? After all, there's half a dozen Captain Marvels involved here, two of whom are resurrected, and one of whom has no other codename (Mar-Vell of course).
    Because every franchise needs it, I guess .

BANNED

captain marvel corps would only have value to me if there's a cosmic entity like Eon behind it to bind them together through cosmic awareness

Otherwise there isn't as much cohesiveness?

BANNED

Anyone check out the recent What If? She makes a prominent appearance, and has a neat fight scene with thor

Anyone check out the recent What If? She makes a prominent appearance, and has a neat fight scene with thor
    It was nice to see Carol in a real fight, although both were probably holding back.

I feel like her movie design is really missing the sash.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was nice to see Carol in a real fight, although both were probably holding back.

I feel like her movie design is really missing the sash.
    Yeah I really miss the sash, it needs that dynamic element

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

I wish she had more Sass. She really felt like a girl scout in the episode. It was nice to see her in What if even-though it was sad she was not voiced by Brie.

I hope we get these kind of fight scene in Marvel and other movies

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    I wish she had more Sass. She really felt like a girl scout in the episode. It was nice to see her in What if even-though it was sad she was not voiced by Brie.

I hope we get these kind of fight scene in Marvel and other movies
    She was pretty sassy in the last half of the episode in my opinion, and I think the VA did a good job.

Kelly Thompson's joined Substack. Please don't tell me that means she's leaving Marvel and Carol?
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/kell...loak-the-cull/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Kelly Thompson's joined Substack. Please don't tell me that means she's leaving Marvel and Carol?
    She said on Twitter there are no plans for her to leave her Marvel titles.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

So Carol was the only one who came close to damage Ultron with the infnity stones, he had to use all of them to stop her. Too bad the fight scene was rushed.

Good for her? I think?
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    So Carol was the only one who came close to damage Ultron with the infnity stones, he had to use all of them to stop her. Too bad the fight scene was rushed.
    I guess we see that even she can't stand up to something with the full power of the Infinity Stones.

While Vox Supreme believes he knows Carol Danvers inside and out, she has thrown him a curveball that neither of them ever imagined.
    Carol remembers that she was a popular science fiction author? I can't be the only one that remembers this. I think it was back when Busiek was handling the character. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest