Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    This was drawn by Kris Anka, right?
    That is correct

Have a Captain Marvel #27 Preview
    Last edited by Seren; 03-10-2021 at 05:45 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

https://www.gamesradar.com/captain-m...your-jaw-drop/

Lopez: The first pages of Captain Marvel #27 might seem like one of those 'girls' night out' issues where nothing important happens, but that'd be a big mistake - a huge mistake. At the end, it'll make your jaw drop, mark my words.

Any guesses?

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post

Lopez: The first pages of Captain Marvel #27 might seem like one of those 'girls' night out' issues where nothing important happens, but that'd be a big mistake - a huge mistake. At the end, it'll make your jaw drop, mark my words.

Any guesses?
    ...Does she not have a key to Carol's apartment? I guess even best friends don't always get that.

I feel like Carol is taking this worse than I think she should but I guess I undervalue the impact of the Rhodey relationship considering it almost emotionally broke her after his death in CWII.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...Does she not have a key to Carol's apartment? I guess even best friends don't always get that.

I feel like Carol is taking this worse than I think she should but I guess I undervalue the impact of the Rhodey relationship considering it almost emotionally broke her after his death in CWII.
    I have a feeling Jess does in fact have a key to Carol's apartment (Carol definitely has one to hers per the Hopeless Spider-Woman Run) but you know. Jess has 0 chill and has resorted to drastic measures with no inbetween XD It certainly got Carol's attention that she was serious.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post

Any guesses?
    I have no idea! this can be anything

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I have a feeling Jess does in fact have a key to Carol's apartment (Carol definitely has one to hers per the Hopeless Spider-Woman Run) but you know. Jess has 0 chill and has resorted to drastic measures with no inbetween XD It certainly got Carol's attention that she was serious.
    I hope Carol has insurance for that window .

Love Lopez on Carol. Nice to have him back

BANNED

Little debate on a non phasing Vision vs Carol Danvers if anyone is interested

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...138137/#forums

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Little debate on a non phasing Vision vs Carol Danvers if anyone is interested

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...138137/#forums
    If he doesn't phase then what's the point? That's like her not using one of her powers

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    If he doesn't phase then what's the point? That's like her not using one of her powers
    He can go intangible, just can' phase through her. Which makes this a stalemate to me.

What I found interesting was the Spectrum Vs Wanda fight.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    He can go intangible, just can' phase through her. Which makes this a stalemate to me.

What I found interesting was the Spectrum Vs Wanda fight.
    If so, how has he had fight scenes in the comics for over 50 years?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Considering Jess and Carol are both former spies....do you thing they need a key to each other's apartments??

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Considering Jess and Carol are both former spies....do you thing they need a key to each other's apartments??
    Why have a key when you can bust through a window?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    If so, how has he had fight scenes in the comics for over 50 years?
    Probably plot makes him forget he can phase or he battles people who can counter his phasing like Ironman.

I’m honestly surprised Carol hasn’t shown an answer for phasing given one of her rogues Moonstone also has the ability to go intangible. I wonder if any of her Electro-Magnetic spectrum abilities would be able to counter it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Probably plot makes him forget he can phase or he battles people who can counter his phasing like Ironman.

I’m honestly surprised Carol hasn’t shown an answer for phasing given one of her rogues Moonstone also has the ability to go intangible. I wonder if any of her Electro-Magnetic spectrum abilities would be able to counter it.
    Haha, then what's the point of these abilities, right? I mean, the cool interesting powers, like invisibility, intangibility, shapeshifting and psychic powers are more interesting to me than just the basic strength/flight/beam