Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 962
  1. #886
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    252
    Last edited by Distraction; 06-08-2021 at 12:22 PM.

  2. #887
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    This is why the various Marvel Editorial Depts. must work together by exchanging characters for a story arc. The X-Office has way too many characters as it is.
    Maybe I am a little petty...but that is why I think books outside the X-Office need to tell mutant stories with non-X-Men characters. Justice being probably the most prominent. Put him in an Avengers book and have a mutant living well in society just as a big, ole middle finger to the X-Office.

  3. #888
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    21,129

    Default


  4. #889
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    21,129

    Default


  5. #890
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,704

    Default

    Well, I guess now Strange and Carol will always remember that time they hooked up...

    It's nice to see Amora being used more.

  6. #891
    Mighty Member Dipter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    This is why the various Marvel Editorial Depts. must work together by exchanging characters for a story arc. The X-Office has way too many characters as it is.
    They’ve already been quite liberal in their allowance of characters to Thompson, especially compared to other non X-men writers. Her most recent storyline featured Emma prominently. There’s just no opportunities for Brood conflicts now that they’ve been domesticated, at least not without continuity error.
    Last edited by Dipter; 06-09-2021 at 12:19 AM.

  7. #892
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    They’ve already been quite liberal in their allowance of characters to Thompson, especially compared to other non X-men writers. Her most recent storyline featured Emma prominently. There’s just no opportunities for Brood conflicts now that they’ve been domesticated, at least not without continuity error.
    Exactly. Its not that the different offices within Marvel won't share characters -- its that sometimes specific characters are off-limits at certain times because those characters are already committed to a particular storyline.

  8. #893
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    The x-characters used by KT were future versions, rather than current day.

  9. #894
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    The x-characters used by KT were future versions, rather than current day.
    In the last arc, yes. But she used the present day Rogue as a guest star in her first arc, and Wolverine guest starred for an issue. She had Emma Frost as a guest star for an arc in her JESSICA JONES series. She had Dazzler as a series regular in her A-FORCE run. She had Quentin Quire as a series regular in her WEST COAST AVENGERS run.

    Outside of Kelly Thompson's work we also had the entire UNCANNY AVENGERS series which was specifically intended to bring more of the X-characters into the Avengers fold and strengthen ties. The ALL-NEW INHUMANS book had Frenzy as a supporting character. U.S.AVENGERS had Sunspot as the team leader and Cannonball as a member.

    The X-Office is not opposed to sharing characters with other books.

  10. #895
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    In the last arc, yes. But she used the present day Rogue as a guest star in her first arc, and Wolverine guest starred for an issue. She had Emma Frost as a guest star for an arc in her JESSICA JONES series. She had Dazzler as a series regular in her A-FORCE run. She had Quentin Quire as a series regular in her WEST COAST AVENGERS run.

    Outside of Kelly Thompson's work we also had the entire UNCANNY AVENGERS series which was specifically intended to bring more of the X-characters into the Avengers fold and strengthen ties. The ALL-NEW INHUMANS book had Frenzy as a supporting character. U.S.AVENGERS had Sunspot as the team leader and Cannonball as a member.

    The X-Office is not opposed to sharing characters with other books.
    This was more about the hickman era and about doing something major with the characters. You can have fluff. Mystique for example is doing very important stuff right now. The brood were taken over completely. I think you can still have someone like rogue because no one is doing anything.

  11. #896
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,973

    Default

    Rogue was busy recently, actually. Her team Excalibur just spent months off world dealing with Captain Britain business - the Hellfire Gala was their first public appearance in-universe in months, so there's no time she could've spent with Carol or the Avengers. And now she's just left Excalibur to join the new X-Men team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  12. #897
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    252

    Default

    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...ain-marvel-29/

    Here's the preview for Captain Marvel #29

  13. #898
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...ain-marvel-29/

    Here's the preview for Captain Marvel #29
    Well, if Thor knows where she is and isn't doing anything about it, he probably thinks Amora is fine where she is so long as she's not causing trouble.

    (This really feels like it's going to blow up in Carol's face somehow).

  14. #899
    Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    641

    Default


  15. #900
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    That glorious hair .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •