Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    On the contrary. Carol and Rhodey have a lot more in common, with them both being pilots (a shared love for them to bond over) and them both being ex-military. They are also both close friends of Tony Stark, which is undoubtedly what led to them spending the time together to get involved in the first place. Carol and Peter, on the other hand, have such very different background and personalities that when they did try to date it felt very awkward and they decided to just be friends.
    Carol and Peter had one date. The reason why it was awkward was because they were not being themselves as they were trying too hard to impress the other. They bonded over junk food, which is Carol's personal favorite. While I do not expect Carol and Peter to be a romantic couple, I could see them as close friends, along with Jessica Drew. What would be cool to see is Captain Marvel, Jessica Drew, and Peter Parker working together in a story arc. Let see their combined talents to the test.

As for Carol and Rhodey, if they have so much in common, why did they breakup instead of working things out like Peter and MJ? Rhodey and Carol should work out their problems instead of running away from them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Carol and Peter had one date. The reason why it was awkward was because they were not being themselves as they were trying too hard to impress the other. They bonded over junk food, which is Carol's personal favorite. While I do not expect Carol and Peter to be a romantic couple, I could see them as close friends, along with Jessica Drew. What would be cool to see is Captain Marvel, Jessica Drew, and Peter Parker working together in a story arc. Let see their combined talents to the test.

As for Carol and Rhodey, if they have so much in common, why did they breakup instead of working things out like Peter and MJ? Rhodey and Carol should work out their problems instead of running away from them.
    I don’t think we’ve seen them break up yet right?

Won’t it be in the next issue?

Silversun a fusion/amalgam of Captain Marvel and Chi Chi from Dragon Ball I commissioned for an upcoming crossover story I'm working on

https://www.deviantart.com/black-x12...tion-871135413
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post

Inter-franchise couples never last

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Especially ones that headline there own franchise like Spider-Man.

I seriously wonder will MCU Carol be revealed to have had a relationship with Maria in the sequel.

I don’t see the MCU trying to pair her off with dudes anytime soon.

But they are on same franchise, both are avengers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    But they are on same franchise, both are avengers
    Rhodes falls under Iron Man, Carol under Captain Marvel (duh). Now that we gots movies, and what have you, individual franchises exist under a large umbrella. And Rhodes is a Stark man

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Silversun a fusion/amalgam of Captain Marvel and Chi Chi from Dragon Ball I commissioned for an upcoming crossover story I'm working on

https://www.deviantart.com/black-x12...tion-871135413
    If anyone is interested, here is the crossover story for which I had collaborated on the excellent pic with artist Black-X12 -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1382673...agon-Ball-Plus

enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

I never said that Carol and Spidey should be a couple. I want to see them interact as often as Carol does with Jessica Drew, who is also friends with Parker as well. In addition, I never said that Peter and Carol should have a romantic relationship. That option is reserved for a multiverse timeline.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 02-24-2021 at 12:04 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I read today’s issue, and omg so good.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

What a weird reason for a breakup, I imagine the writer will eventually put them back together. Rhodey did nothing wrong

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    What a weird reason for a breakup, I imagine the writer will eventually put them back together. Rhodey did nothing wrong
    Agreed. As a rule, I'm against inter-franchise relationships, but the break up could have been done so much better.

"I'm keeping you from having a kid I hung out with for a while in an alternate timeline!"

Extraordinary Member

Agreed. As a rule, I'm against inter-franchise relationships, but the break up could have been done so much better.

"I'm keeping you from having a kid I hung out with for a while in an alternate timeline!"
    Did they say who the mommy is?

It's not a inter-franchise relationship, both are Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yes, I really don't want another black man get crap for things he didn't made. The reason was really dumb and poor Rhodey

It is dumb but I think Kelly is breaking them up to build them back up again. That way they have more of a foundation than the "hey we're dating now" we got when they first got together.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast