Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I get that she was in the comics well before Carol took the name...but I don't think they should. Just go with Spectrum.
    It will be interesting how this is going to develop because both Kamala and Monica's logos are incorporated in The Marvels

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I get that she was in the comics well before Carol took the name...but I don't think they should. Just go with Spectrum.
    Yeah, she should get a unique name in the MCU

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Season 2 for F&TWS would need a rename, as Sam became Captain America at the end and thus is no longer Falcon. As I understand it, they're doing a movie instead.
    Unless they use Joaquin.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

That's a neat figure. I still wonder what the in-universe reason was for Endgame Carol inverting her costume's colors, and if she's going to swap them back for the next movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    That's a neat figure. I still wonder what the in-universe reason was for Endgame Carol inverting her costume's colors, and if she's going to swap them back for the next movie.
    Maybe it was to show her as more "militant?"

I wonder if she'll grow her hair back out, although she might still be in "mourning."

Isn't there a few years gap between Avengers Endgame and The Marvels? Obviously both WandaVision and Ms. Marvel take place in that gap. That's plenty of time to grieve.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Isn't there a few years gap between Avengers Endgame and The Marvels? Obviously both WandaVision and Ms. Marvel take place in that gap. That's plenty of time to grieve.
    I assumed everything up until 2023/2024 would be within a year of another because Endgame ended in 2023.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I found a villain that could give Carol a run for her money, and help put the Winter Guard on the map of impressive state sanctioned supergroups. I’m sure Kelly could come up with a story that would make them have an emotional enmity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star...Marvel_Comics)

BE9FBFA4-2888-4053-BB41-70AC5D001F13.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I found a villain that could give Carol a run for her money, and help put the Winter Guard on the map of impressive state sanctioned supergroups. I’m sure Kelly could come up with a story that would make them have an emotional enmity.

Don't forget this one:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Carol already has a bunch of supporting heroes in her book already...
    But not Spider-Man, which is so sad that Peter can't play a non superhero role in her world as Jessica Drew has.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Don't forget this one:

Nah. The Phoenix is an overused concept that hasn’t been taken care of for years.

Astonishing Member

She did... but she broke up with War Machine, who's been appearing in Iron Man anyway, and Spider-Woman has her own book. Only Hazmat is exclusive to Carol's book.
    I think that Carol and Rhodes should have worked together for 100 issues before they began their relationship. Besides that I would love to see Carol involved in a Spider-verse feature where she ends up working with Cosmic Spider-Man to save his timeline from being destroyed by The Dark Phoenix..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post

Isn't she a Hero? Starlight is a pretty cool character, She is a Neuro-Surgeon and a friend of Doctor Strange.

Yeah, none of the Winter Guard are actually villains, they're heroes of Russia.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman