Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Thought this was cool

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post

Thought this was cool
    I love how they're using clips from a cartoon where she was Ms. Marvel. Like they can't even dispute it was Carol's best animated depiction .

BANNED

EMH’s only crime was that it got taken away too soon. Honestly I was more into DC for years and then EMH came along and became my favorite superhero cartoon to exist.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    II think some things women will catch onto because they've experienced similar things in real life, or so I've heard. I actually felt the feminism was a bit underdone, at least compared to Black Panther dealing with racism.
    I loved Black Panther in Captain America:Civil War. I thought that Black Panther the movie was overrated. I'd give it a B.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I loved Black Panther in Captain America:Civil War. I thought that Black Panther the movie was overrated. I'd give it a B.
    t'challa felt like he had less agency in his movie and seemed more reactive for most of it, that's the biggest issue with his characterization

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    t'challa felt like he had less agency in his movie and seemed more reactive for most of it, that's the biggest issue with his characterization
    That was my problem with the movie. We didn't need all those supporting characters (aside from Shuri and Okoye, who were great!) to detract from Black Panther's journey.

However, it did speak to issues of colonialism and isolationism.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    EMH’s only crime was that it got taken away too soon. Honestly I was more into DC for years and then EMH came along and became my favorite superhero cartoon to exist.
    That what happen's when Joe Quesada got promoted to Chief Creative Officer in 2010. He got rid of Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers EMH.

Actually, it had nothing to do with that. That happens to be when Disney took over Marvel. Marvel's ownership changing is what got those two and Wolverine and the X-Men cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Actually, it had nothing to do with that. That happens to be when Disney took over Marvel. Marvel's ownership changing is what got those two and Wolverine and the X-Men cancelled.
    Yeah, Disney is the one that wanted a cartoon that better matched the Avengers movie.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Happy Captain Marvel day!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    aren't they workmates at best while Peter is Felicia major ex
    Personally, Carol and Jessica would fit in well in Peter's world. It would give the opportunity to develop Peter's respective friendship with Carol and Jessica in ways that the Black Cat can not match, which is neither are anti-heroines..

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Happy Captain Marvel day!!
    wow. what's this from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    If this is a continuation of the Phoenix storyline my guess is definitely She Hulk if that cover is any indication either her or that lady from the savage lands who would keep in theme of the original Phoenix Aaron introduced from 1000 bc