Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

The obvious guess for now would be Veranke but i still have my doubts if CM 2 is going to follow Secret Invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Moonstone's plot is to impersonate Carol so i don't think it's her.
    Well there's certainly more. If I remember it correctly the moonstone that gives Dr. Karla Sofen her powers has Kree origins.
    How eventually Karla came into conflict with Captain Marvel (Mar-vell) who wanted to retake the moonstone as it was sacred to the Kree. And also that Karla was a criminal, so she was not worthy to carry it.

She worked for the government and the military as Psychiatrist. But this was a cover for stealing government secrets to sell to corporations.
    How she got the moonstone. Also in one of these theft escapades she got into a fight with another Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau).
    Last edited by Yin&Yang; 02-12-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yin&Yang View Post
    Well there's certainly more. If I remember it correctly the moonstone that gives Dr. Karla Sofen her powers has Kree origins.
    How eventually Karla came into conflict with Captain Marvel (Mar-vell) who wanted to retake the moonstone as it was sacred to the Kree. And also that Karla was a criminal, so she was not worthy to carry it.

She worked for the government and the military as Psychiatrist. But this was a cover for stealing government secrets to sell to corporations.
    How she got the moonstone. Also in one of these theft escapades she got into a fight with another Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau).
    Yes, but i was referring to her relationship with Carol, i'm sure they would change the story and add more.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Kang will be Black you know. Mordu, Catwoman, Electro.

I don't know if Carol has any Black female villains unless they are creating someone new.
    If you mean Halle Berry who had her own Catwoman film, that was a completely new character, Patience Phillips, not Selina Kyle. In Name Only, in other words.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Carnero is back drawing Carol but she said it's not interior art

DeConnick just posted about the actress being casted as the villain, maybe she's Grace after all?
    https://twitter.com/kellysue/status/1360363914047803392

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If you mean Halle Berry who had her own Catwoman film, that was a completely new character, Patience Phillips, not Selina Kyle. In Name Only, in other words.
    Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman in the upcoming The Batman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, maybe? Visually I've always seen Moonstone as evil Carol but I guess that's Star now.
    Eh I’d still argue Karla is Carol’s evil doppelgänger especially given now Ripley has the reality stone and that seems to be her power source and power to alter reality to her liking. I’d argue she’s more Carol’s Loki?

Certainly would be interesting if it is Moonstone. Although She has never been or rarely has been the main antagonist.

Moonstone is mostly just a Gun Moll or Henchwoman. Like Shego to Drakken or Harley to Joker.

Extraordinary Member

He's a steadfast friend, courageous solider, and he's a literal War Machine .
    Marine...not soldier...yes...there is a difference. It is a distinction that really only matters to service members...but there is a distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I wish I knew what people saw in War Machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    You honestly just named two things

Handsome and six pack fall under appearance which is pretty common for male comic characters lol

And Good man and Loyal friend is under character which if he wasn’t a loyal friend how could he be a good man.
    Those are great qualities to have. Rhodey's heroic, stands by his friends, cares about his friends and will take a bullet for them.

Certainly would be interesting if it is Moonstone. Although She has never been or rarely has been the main antagonist.

Moonstone is mostly just a Gun Moll or Henchwoman. Like Shego to Drakken or Harley to Joker.
    I don't know if I'd compare her to that, even if she's usually serving within a group rather than leading, but she doesn't really act like a henchgirl or gun moll.

I don't know if I'd compare her to that, even if she's usually serving within a group rather than leading, but she doesn't really act like a henchgirl or gun moll.
    Karla is a schemer. She let's everyone else do the heavy lifting and then tries to make her move to take over. Her m.o. is guile and she is definitely a smart, conniving person.

BANNED

I’d honestly rather her be Deathbird or maybe even The Brood Queen. Hell it might even be someone not even connected to Carol’s stratosphere and borrowed off someone else’s rogues list

Be insane if she got mystique back. If the Rogue rumors were true. Or they’re was also the Herald rumors

It looks like there are more villains in the movie.