Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1141
    BANNED

Really need to elaborate on the white hole part of the binary powers, i mean c'mon that's like an opposite black hole can go all the way to being a big bang, with the primordial energies of creation

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    You are not alone in that, my friend! I long for the day that Carol once again becomes Binary in name, costume and powers. I love me some cosmically-powered heroines!
    And there is Frankie Ray on my mind when she became a Herald. I don't remember if they ever inteacted but I may imagine that there would be friction based on the image below. I haven't reread my comics collection in years,.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    And there is Frankie Ray on my mind when she became a Herald. I don't remember if they ever inteacted but I may imagine that there would be friction based on the image below. I haven't reread my comics collection in years,.

Her transformation into Binary and her time with the X-Men endeared me to Carol.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Don't bother with the Infinity Comics Primer on Marvel Unlimited. It's a reprint from Marvel Legacy and is therefore out of date because Life of Captain Marvel has updated her origin since then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't bother with the Infinity Comics Primer on Marvel Unlimited. It's a reprint from Marvel Legacy and is therefore out of date because Life of Captain Marvel has updated her origin since then.
    me knowing this is true but still secretly cheering that they retconned it back

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's kind of funny in hindsight .

So nobody's talking about spoilers:
    Carol's cameo in the mid-credits scene of Shang chi, huh. I guess there's not much to say, it was quite brief, but I thought it was funny that Carol running off to do space stuff is a self-aware meme now. Will it finally have some sort of payoff in The Marvels? who knows.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    So nobody's talking about spoilers:
    Carol's cameo in the mid-credits scene of Shang chi, huh. I guess there's not much to say, it was quite brief, but I thought it was funny that Carol running off to do space stuff is a self-aware meme now. Will it finally have some sort of payoff in The Marvels? who knows.
    end of spoilers
    Maybe spoilers:
    Shang willl appear in Marvels while looking for the origin of the rings
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Alex Ross concept for carol's costume

BANNED

I think it looks really nice, but the costume doesn't come together because the gold sash doesn't break up the colors properly imo.... it looks a bit messy because the black/red is already doing a good enough job for it so it seems superfluous

Yet at the same time, I would want a costume with a sash, it's a part of her design identity

I think that's a good Carol redesign and alternate to what they went with for her CM look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Alex Ross concept for carol's costume

Looks kinda like Jessica's niece costume.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Looks kinda like Jessica's niece costume.
    I wonder if that's coincidence, repurposing, or serendipity...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if that's coincidence, repurposing, or serendipity...
    coincidence probs, red/black is a common theme and the color patterns aren't super uncommon

Yeah, red and black are two of Spider-Woman's colours too, along with yellow, so it's not really that surprising that Rebecca chose those colours. Miles and Kaine both have red and black costumes too, and Peter's is also sometimes shown with that colour scheme (instead of the usual red and blue). It's a common motif for spider themed heroes at Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman