Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

I think everyone on the team was editorially mandated to some extent (She-Hulk is just there to fill the Hulk slot), which is probably why he focuses on Blade so much.

Also, I notice Aaron's team doesn't use a single Avenger from No Surrender. Was that a conscious choice, or editorial mandate?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Just read #26 and

spoilers:
    we have a new variation of the binary form
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Just read #26 and

spoilers:
    we have a new variation of the binary form
    end of spoilers
    new variation???
    Last edited by GodThor; 01-27-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    new variation???
    It seems to be
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EswBV2SX...jpg&name=large
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 01-27-2021 at 09:31 PM.

The spoiler thing isn't covering the image.

Yeah, the way the spoil tag works here, it just masks the text. They really need to update the forum tech. Should've just linked to the image instead of embedding it in IMG tags.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Does the owner still know about the existence of this forum? the layout is so dated, they really need to update it.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Just one question.

I haven't read this issue of Captain Marvel yet. Since this story began, I have always considered that it was nothing more than for fans of Captain Marvel (it's pretty logical, it's her book) and Namor, but knowing that the Enchantress appears here, is it really worth reading? Is her appearance worthy enough (a good portrayal for once in life) here or does it leave it all in a simple cameo of little importance?

The thread of appreciation of the Enchantress this year 2021 does not exist and I do not have the will to create it for what may be better not to do it knowing what Marvel has done with Amora for decades and the trend of recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Just one question.

I haven't read this issue of Captain Marvel yet. Since this story began, I have always considered that it was nothing more than for fans of Captain Marvel (it's pretty logical, it's her book) and Namor, but knowing that the Enchantress appears here, is it really worth reading? Is her appearance worthy enough (a good portrayal for once in life) here or does it leave it all in a simple cameo of little importance?

The thread of appreciation of the Enchantress this year 2021 does not exist and I do not have the will to create it for what may be better not to do it knowing what Marvel has done with Amora for decades and the trend of recent years.
    Leading up to today's issue it's been cameos but we get an explanation from her in this issue. Whether it's a good portrayal or not I can't say bc I don't follow the character.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Just one question.

She got a good amount of panels in the last issue but like Seren said it was more of an explanation, you should check it out.

hm maybe it's just the art style.

looks cool though.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

She got a good amount of panels in the last issue but like Seren said it was more of an explanation, you should check it out.
    Thanks for the answer, if I have the opportunity I will try to read it to see how that issue was, I have few expectations but I will make an effort.

Extraordinary Member

Is this going to be Carol's shtick going forward? Continually going into dystopian alternate universes or futures??

Continually? You know the next arc is back on present day 616, right?

Does the owner still know about the existence of this forum? the layout is so dated, they really need to update it.
    Even the site logo at the top of the forum is outdated! The last forum redesign was nine years ago, at some point between January and May 2012.