Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 173
  1. #31
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Hope you snag a copy and enjoy it as I did. Paul Dini and Alex Ross are two of my favourite writers and artists. Worked out I've read over 50 Paul Dini Batman issues.
    I'm aiming to get me that Paul Dini Batman omnibus soon .

  2. #32
    Fantastic Member Superboy-Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    470

    Default

    I appreciate Bruce's generosity for making way for a new main continuity ongoing Batman.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm aiming to get me that Paul Dini Batman omnibus soon .
    I need to get a Batman Omnibus. Only one I have but what a one to have is The Amazing Spider-Man by Stan Lee/Steve Ditko. Bought a brand new copy a couple of years ago for a great price.

  4. #34
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    I appreciate Bruce's generosity for making way for a new main continuity ongoing Batman.
    I...what? Do you mean giving Jace his own series ?

  5. #35
    Extraordinary Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    5,404

    Default


  6. #36
    Fantastic Member Superboy-Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I...what? Do you mean giving Jace his own series ?
    Yup, I appreciate Bruce for whatever traumatic event he's about to experience in main continuity that'll result in Jace becoming Batman.

  7. #37
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Yup, I appreciate Bruce for whatever traumatic event he's about to experience in main continuity that'll result in Jace becoming Batman.
    To be honest, I'm not sure that's actually going to happen.

  8. #38
    Fantastic Member Superboy-Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest, I'm not sure that's actually going to happen.
    Jace becoming Batman is confirmed. Whether Bruce will go through something traumatic or not isn't, I guess, but I'd like to think it happens. Angst is synonymous with Batman. Just like no superpowers! And being a manchild!

  9. #39
    Fantastic Member XJlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    270

    Default


  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Jace becoming Batman is confirmed. Whether Bruce will go through something traumatic or not isn't, I guess, but I'd like to think it happens. Angst is synonymous with Batman. Just like no superpowers! And being a manchild!
    Why is this allowed in a appreciation thread? Why are you here if you don't like Bruce Wayne?

  11. #41
    Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,256
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 02-10-2021 at 07:29 AM.

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Just ignore him. You are giving him what he wants.
    I know we shouldn't give trolls attention but doing it in an appreciation thread is just so blatant and obnoxious, like he's asking to be banned.

  13. #43
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    I guess some fanboys are only butthurt their faves aren't the number #1.

  14. #44
    Fantastic Member Superboy-Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Why is this allowed in a appreciation thread? Why are you here if you don't like Bruce Wayne?
    Comics are all about seeing your favorite character be put through the wringer. Why so serious?

  15. #45
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Jace becoming Batman is confirmed. Whether Bruce will go through something traumatic or not isn't, I guess, but I'd like to think it happens. Angst is synonymous with Batman. Just like no superpowers! And being a manchild!
    As far as Future State is concerned, yeah.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •