Page 67 of 147 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2204
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    "Time and Monsters" reminded me of the Metatron appearance during the Hell arc. Ewing once described the battle between the TOBA and TOAA as every story ever told. So I could see Metratron and TOBA just choosing one of the brothers as a champion. Shalim's father even reminded me of Brian.
    This all confuses me. If the ORIGINAL Hulk is as immortal as the current Hulk, then where is he? Immortal means immortal, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar's Bands View Post
    This all confuses me. If the ORIGINAL Hulk is as immortal as the current Hulk, then where is he? Immortal means immortal, right?
    It's either setup for the next writer or Tammuz will pop up in the next few issues.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

He might be trapped somewhere, for a particularly reason, in the Below Place.

Yeah I think it sometimes takes a while for the resurrections stuff to kick in sometimes, especially depending on the gamma radiation level I think. Betty despite being the Harpy was dead for quite a while, but once she got an extra dose for Red She-Hulk....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

God it sucks so much to be Rick right now lmao
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Rick needs a snickers.

Maestro: War & Pax #5 was so underwhelming... I expected more.

Now PAD will conclude his trilogy with

Maestro: World War M...

Let's see if it's better.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

God it sucks so much to be Rick right now lmao
    Oh well at least Del doesnt have Leader's head anymore.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Maestro: War & Pax #5 was so underwhelming... I expected more.

Now PAD will conclude his trilogy with

Maestro: World War M...

Let's see if it's better.
    Wait...what??? A trilogy???? World War M?
    UGH...this doesn't sound good at all.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #337
    “Crossroads”

Cover Date: November 1987
    Sale Date: August 11th, 1987
    Writer: Peter David
    Artist: Todd McFarlane
    Inker: Jim Saunders III
    Letterer: Rick Parker
    Colorist: Petra Scotese
    Editor: Bob Harras

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Betty Better, Ramon, Rick Jones, Clay Quartermain, Doc Samson, X-Factor, the former Hulkbusters
    Antagonist: SHIELD
    Synopsis: We open to Betty and Ramon leaving – no, actually they’re sneaking out of the hospital. While we never did see the injuries she sustained back in #334, we see a bandage around her head, on her cheek and left arm in a sling. Ramon chastises her for wanting to leave Bruce a goodbye note, which ends up blowing off the night stand and under the bed. Cut back to Sparta, where the Hulk is still frozen in the sheet of ice. Cyclops is using his force beam to drill a breathing hole for the brute. A quick recap of last issue is interrupted as Marvel Girl is anxious for SHIELD to arrive. Speaking of whom, we then see an eager Saunders and LaRoquette and guilty Clay Quartermain discuss the upcoming situation about killing the Hulk. They soon arrive and after some conferring, X-Factor decides to take Quartermain’s offer to accompany them back to Gamma Base, with Iceman sitting in the cargo hold making sure the ice doesn’t melt. Hours later, they soon arrive but the Hulk breaks free, as Iceman admits to forgetting to reinforce the ice during the trip. Still groggy from the cold, X-Factor and Doc Samson are able to subdue him again. This time, he’s placed in some kinetic bonds, which redirects his own strength against him. There’s some discussion between the Hulk, Samson and X-Factor about gamma bombs, how corrupt SHIELD is, and whether or not they’re going to kill Banner at dawn. Elsewhere in Gamma, we see a mysterious shadowy figure dropping off some mysterious equipment while LaRoquette is conferring with an Agent Trump about when they’re going to kill the Hulk. A tussle soon breaks out between SHIELD, X-Factor and Samson, with Iceman breaking the Hulk free from the kinetic bonds. He makes short work of Saunders and the other SHIELD agents, and as they break free, transforms back into Bruce Banner. Trump and his team of agents have them surrounded but an explosion interrupts the execution. Quartermain gets on the loudspeaker and informs everyone that all of Gamma Base has been rigged to explode within the next three minutes. Trump disappears and Banner and company escape as well. Later on that day, we see X-Factor take their leave, Martel and Hideko officially “give their notice” and Bruce, Rick and Clay begin their trek to stop the government from mass producing the gamma bombs. The story closes with the maid from the hospital Betty was staying at sweep up her note and Samson pull himself free from the rubble of the demolished Gamma Base, somberly declaring “What a waste.”
    Commentary: Fun conclusion to the little X-Factor guest appearance. McFarlane and Saunders III are getting better and better. Great transformation sequence at the end of the book. PAD has shed 97% of lingering plotlines from the Byrne and Milgrom runs. The Hulkbusters are officially retired as a group, for all the good they did together anyways. The Rick Jones Hulk, along with return of the classic savage green Hulk are an afterthought. We’ll see the last of Ramon in a couple of issues, and the Saunders and LaRoquette that we were introduced to back in #317 will drastically change in a few issues. Fond memories with this and the remaining “Ground Zero” issues. Bruce, Rick and Clay on the run, dealing with the Hulk’s escapades at night…good stuff.
    Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.47.41 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.47.08 AM.jpg

Immortal Hulk #47 preview

https://www.comicsxf.com/2021/05/27/...ortal-hulk-47/

The meltdown is coming! LOL.

Incredible Member

Interesting Jen narration.... she's not in the melee'.... is she gonna switch sides? .....

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Interesting Jen narration.... she's not in the melee'.... is she gonna switch sides? .....
    We have not seen her in the melee so far. But there's the possibility She joins the Gamma team.

Gamma Flight #1 Joshua Cassara variant!