Page 41 of 147 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Next issue we should know if this Cosmic Hulk is actually Fixit in charge or if it's a merged personality, apart from him saying "our turn" them being fused together into one Hulk as well as the fact that Joe isn't using his normal slang really leads me to believe this is a new personality, but we will see.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    So I re-read the issue and yeah, I pretty sure this explains it:

Devil (presumably, and not actually dead) told Bruce that he had a hunch about Joe and purposely "left room" within him, which is why Joe is able to exist outside the mindscape albeit unable to "Hulk-out". I guess Devil figured that Joe could theoretically absorb cosmic rays, as a sorta last resort. X-Ray/U-Foes unknowingly saturated Joe's corpse with Kirbons/Cosmic Rays which filled the empty space within him, causing a Red Hulk transformation
    ; Joe then smashed the "red door" and fused with the skinny Hulk, producing a Gravage-esque red Hulk amalgamation.
    That's how I saw it, too. After all we had Hulks that were created by a mix of both radiations.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortalHulk View Post
    This is an amazing feeling when you wake up and there's a fresh issue of IH.
    It was INCREDIBLE. Everything I could hope for and even more..
    It's a great feeling. Much like my memories of when I started collectiing Hulk comics (also Spidey and X-Men) in the late 80s - early 90s!

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    Ask me how many times have I yelled "F*** YEAH" at the end of an issue, and I'll ask you how many issues has this run has had so far.
    LOL. It's definitely one of these moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Another great issue by Ewing. The best thing Marvel is putting out right now. Can’t wait to see how it all ends. Going to miss Ewing on this. Can’t wait for the Defenders. This one had it all Red Hulk, Grey/Green Hulk. I agree the last page it’s hard to tell. Damn only five more issues.
    Indeed, kind of hard to argue about it being the best (not only that;I'd say it's one of the best in decades.

Btw, Paul Mounts himself answered my question on instagram; and, yes, the new Hulk is a mix of Green and Grey! It was just hard to see because of the darkness.

"Green-grey mix. Kind of hard to see it well in the night scene. And I think you’re one of the few that picked up on that"!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNXwkqWhq5v/?hl=pt-br

So that pretty much reinforces the theory of a merged Hulk. Can't wait to see what Ewing will do with the new dynamic, if that's the case.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Btw, Paul Mounts himself answered my question on instagram; and, yes, the new Hulk is a mix of Green and Grey! It was just hard to see because of the darkness.

"Green-grey mix. Kind of hard to see it well in the night scene. And I think you’re one of the few that picked up on that"!

So that pretty much reinforces the theory of a merged Hulk. Can't wait to see what Ewing will do with the new dynamic, if that's the case.

Cosmic Hulk is going to wreck the U-Foes fast and hard next ish! I hope he inhales Vapor like a champ as a f u to that non-sense with her and Hercules.

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    Cosmic Hulk is going to wreck the U-Foes fast and hard next ish! I hope he inhales Vapor like a champ as a f u to that non-sense with her and Hercules.
    It's gonna be a massacre.

He will inhale Vapor, absorb a good part of X-Ray, rip Ironclad's arms, and finally crush Vector's hands/arms.

Unless someone comes to help the. I don't think they'll have that luck, though.

Fantastic Member

"He will inhale Vapor, absorb a good part of X-Ray, rip Ironclad's arms, and finally crush Vector's hands/arms."

And that's before he beats them up.

Fantastic Member

Finally started in with the Immortal Hulk run on Marvel Unlimited. Man. What a series so far. I'm not even a huge Hulk guy, but this could be a run for the ages.

Cool of him to answer that question.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    Finally started in with the Immortal Hulk run on Marvel Unlimited. Man. What a series so far. I'm not even a huge Hulk guy, but this could be a run for the ages.
    Yeah I can’t wait to collect the hardcover omnibuses of this run when Marvel starts putting them out. We’re almost at the end and unless Ewing catastrophically bungles the ending this is going to be one of those GOAT runs for me, up there with Hickman FF, Brubaker Cap, and more. I just hope we get to start seeing some of Ewing’s influence bleed into outside takes on Hulk, people should be looking to this instead of the MCU for how to do Hulk right.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    "He will inhale Vapor, absorb a good part of X-Ray, rip Ironclad's arms, and finally crush Vector's hands/arms."

And that's before he beats them up.
    This too!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Cool of him to answer that question.

Yeah I can’t wait to collect the hardcover omnibuses of this run when Marvel starts putting them out. We’re almost at the end and unless Ewing catastrophically bungles the ending this is going to be one of those GOAT runs for me, up there with Hickman FF, Brubaker Cap, and more. I just hope we get to start seeing some of Ewing’s influence bleed into outside takes on Hulk, people should be looking to this instead of the MCU for how to do Hulk right.
    Don't even mention that. It might ruin the thread. LOL.

It's gonna be a massacre.

He will inhale Vapor, absorb a good part of X-Ray, rip Ironclad's arms, and finally crush Vector's hands/arms.

Unless someone comes to help the. I don't think they'll have that luck, though.

What are we? A the Crossroads again?

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    What are we? A the Crossroads again?
    Nah. This time it's gonna be much worse. Crossroads' Hulk was a nice guy.

Simply can't decide which of these pics is my favorite. Maybe Joe's finest work so far; both grotesque and badass.

Fantastic Member

I noticed that The Leader's speech bubbles are stylized like Knull's now, red and white with simalar text style. Wonder if that's intentional since Ewing has seemed to really work with the idea Knull is an agent of OBA, Below-Leader could be on similar level

Simply can't decide which of these pics is my favorite. Maybe Joe's finest work so far; both grotesque and badass.

That's some illuminati s**t, right there.

I loved the design of the creatures from Hell. God imagine a Hulk game that takes place entirely in Hell with Hulk trying to escape through the Green Door while OBA tries to possess him and his other gamma Rogues try to beat him to it. I would love that so much.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/