Page 69 of 147 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2204

Bro they need to get a healer like Elixer or something for Rick, Jesus.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Rick really got messed up, first the two face Abomination, now this,
    I mean the rick head looks like he want the drink, and Puck just didn't give him anything, so he's back to sad again.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

At least, it seems neither Rick nor Frye are suffering.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    I don't know about that.

But there's more info here about another team to announce their next book. To me, it's much more exciting, considering Ram V is one of the best in the business today.

Marvel Teases For Donny Cates, Ryan Stegman, Ram V and Bryan Hitch

Some of Marvel's bigger comic book creators have been engaged in a Marvel PR-designed series of tweets, that suggests there's a new Marvel comic book by Donny Cates and Ryan Ottley to be announced. And one from Ram V and Bryan Hitch to follow.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...d-bryan-hitch/
    Like I said before, its more than likely a Flash Thompson Venom book which would fit his style and a reason for teasing the return like that. The phrasing "new Marvel comic book" implies it's not an existing one as well.

I'm leaning towards not, but can't rule it out.

https://twitter.com/doncates/status/...976372226?s=21

Cates is working with Ottley... Ottley who drew the Hulk cover for the FCBD issue.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

A page from Incredible Hulk #140, with two references to the golden age Captain Marvel, a year before Billy made his comeback at DC.

I doubt they'd get away with that nowadays, but at the time Billy Batson hadn't appeared for almost 20 years. As the big red cheese would say, "Holy Moley!".
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

https://twitter.com/doncates/status/...976372226?s=21

Cates is working with Ottley... Ottley who drew the Hulk cover for the FCBD issue.
    Yeah, that's an element that kinda makes think they have a big chance of being the next team, imo.

Gamma Flight's Crystal Frasier Teases Marvel Hulk Spinoff's Big Villain, Returning Favorite, and More

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ga...-fave-preview/
    Possible hint of a Doc Sasquatch/Charlene romance?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Probably!

Anyway, has "Walter Samnson" been mentioned so far?

Jeez, Rick looks like a tumor with a face.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I believe Fraiser has said in previous interviews that there is a relationship between them that grows here, looking forward to seeing that!

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #338
    “Mercy Killing”

Cover Date: December 1987
    Sale Date: September 8th, 1987
    Writer: Peter David
    Artist: Todd McFarlane
    Inker: Jim Saunders III
    Letterer: Rick Parker
    Colorist: Petra Scotese
    Editor: Bob Harras

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Rick Jones, Clay Quartermain, Agent Trump, Saunders and LaRoquette
    Villain: Mercy
    Synopsis: We open with a mysterious pink-haired woman materializing into a depressed old man’s bathroom. After claiming she is his guardian angel, she drops the radio into his bathtub, killing him. Cut to the mindscape of Bruce Banner, who is shouting for help as the Hulk is chasing after him. Banner tries convincing him that they need to work together to stop all the gamma bombs from being produced, and it works until they’re interrupted by the appearance of the mysterious pink-haired woman from a couple pages back. She blasts the Hulk with a beam and he begins to die. An ecstatic Banner quickly panics as he begins to die to – and then screams himself awake, as it was just a nightmare and he’s safe in the stolen SHIELD van with Rick and Clay. They stop at a truck stop for breakfast and Clay has an encounter with a belligerent truck driver, and Bruce in nearly ran over by the pink-haired lady. Later on, they arrive at the hospital where Betty was checked into, only to discover she had left. A comment from the nurse about her condition puts Banner in a funk, as he realizes that he’s responsible for her injuries. This mood prompts the pink-haired lady to appear and she tries to kill him, until she unintentionally injures an innocent bystander and disappears. Later still, they dig up some information and find out Betty is in Boulder, Colorado and the trio heads out of town. As the sun begins to set, Banner gives Rick and Clay a pep talk about reasoning with the Hulk, and gives them a sort of goodbye in case he doesn’t see them again. He transforms and Rick tries his best to convince the Hulk to stay when the pink-haired lady appears. We find out her name is Mercy, and she’s an alien being who has adapted a humanoid form, and “helps” those who do not have the strength to move on to the “next step of their lives.” She blasts the Hulk with an energy spear that pierces through his chest. We see the interaction between Mercy, Banner and the Hulk in the real world and mindscape as we cut back to the belligerent truck driver. He’s suddenly ambushed by Agent Trump, Saunders, and LaRoquette (along with a slew of other agents and Mandroids). It was a ruse, as we find out that Quartermain had removed the tracking unit from their van and placed in the semi. The Hulk, meanwhile, has made his comeback, ripped out the energy spear and thrown it at Mercy, who then dissolves into possibly her true form. They continue to fight until the Hulk realizes that she’s not giving up. He heads back to the gas station from early in the evening and rolls around in the gasoline and then lights a flare. It works, as the massive explosion burns Mercy off the Hulk and he stumbles from the flames. He then concedes that he needs Rick and Clay around to help protect Banner. The issue ends with the belligerent truck driver grousing about his luck and life as he drives up to a still-living Mercy hitch-hiking for a ride…
    Commentary: Fat-Head alerts! Page 2 splash and the transformation page. I remember the “Piece o’ cake” panel from page 21 was used t-shirt that I got at my favorite LCS back in the day. There was another one too…but used an image from #344.

Spectacular Member

Probably!

Anyway, has "Walter Samnson" been mentioned so far?
    I’ve been waiting for them to get together since Charlene first came out to him. And no, Walter hasn’t been mentioned yet. Probably in this miniseries

Immortal Hulk #47 textless page:

I like how Iron Man is just blowing up Betty’s back and she doesn’t even notice. Also She-hulk is clearly conflicted on what to do.

spoilers:
    Heh, Joe and Betty two different kinds of action this issue.
    end of spoilers