Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    So with Ross back as the Red Hulk it seems that Doc Green's "cure" never really worked in the first place at all (Pretty much like all Hulk cures). We've had Ross, Rick (well, his body at least, if not his mind necessarily), and Betty all repowered, and generally without too much new gamma radiation (with the sorta) exception of Rick. Wonder if Ewing might bring that up at some point, he's pretty good with Hulk history. Also makes me wonder if Skaar is due for an appearance within the next eight or so issues.
    I would actually be shocked if Skaar shows up again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I would actually be shocked if Skaar shows up again.
    Skaar isn't gonna show up, this is something Ewing has mentioned a long time ago. Same with Hiro Kala and any other Hulk children.

Fantastic Member

I'm not a huge Hulk admirer since Pak's VS Forum writing of the character, but this run looks like one I'll be back-tracking to.

Honestly I'd pick up a collection of those covers alone.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    I'm not a huge Hulk admirer since Pak's VS Forum writing of the character, but this run looks like one I'll be back-tracking to.

Immortal Hulk is well worth every penny. It's just ... fantastic.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Immortal Hulk is well worth every penny. It's just ... fantastic.
    I've heard nothing but praise for the series, so I think I'll start grabbing the trades, rather than an omnibus. I sometimes find those things too cumbersome.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Immortal Hulk #42 preview ICYMI: https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-42...ampaign=CBR-TW

Nothing too interesting besides the fact that it sucks Absorbing Man seems to be getting screwed over again.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post

Ironically, there's an Immortal Hulk poster book coming March 31 that should satisfy you on that score:

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT200703

~G.

Mighty Member

https://screenrant.com/hulk-marvel-r...ine-joe-fixit/

I completely disagree with this article. Bruce Banner Hulk is awesome

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    https://screenrant.com/hulk-marvel-r...ine-joe-fixit/

I completely disagree with this article. Bruce Banner Hulk is awesome
    I saw that article, it's so stupid it's amazing. You can tell it's written by a person that never picked up a Hulk book outside of Immortal Hulk, where Banner has been taking a back seat for most of it as it focuses on his different alters.

You CAN'T have Hulk without the human element, Bruce Banner is the part that ties the whole thing together, that grounds all the characters, a change like that would be incredibly dumb and counterproductive.

Screenrant is pure clickbait my friends. Remember:

I don’t even bother with any comic “news” sites unless it’s an interview (and those are basically just PR pieces usually). It’s all clickbait and attempts to bait us with rage lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Skaar isn't gonna show up, this is something Ewing has mentioned a long time ago. Same with Hiro Kala and any other Hulk children.
    This is a shame as I think Ewing would do them both justice. Skaar regaining his Old Power abilities is long overdue.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Still, Ewing (and Coates) undoing the "Omega hulk" cure storyline definitely leaves the (green) door open for future writers (Sorry, couldn't resist). Makes me wonder if that's Coates's reasoning for the return of Red Hulk. Maybe after the Absolute Carnage mistake with Ross he consulted Ewing or the Editor? Kind of curious if Ewing or Coates have talked about that.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Regarding Joe replacing Bruce as the Hulk's human form, I think it kind of works at this moment because Savage is definitely more distinct from Devil than Joe is- In the last few issues and King In Black Joe kind of comes across as a protective older brother in a sense (One could even perhaps see their being at odds in the #370s as a sort of sibling rivalry in retrospect, oddly enough).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth