Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Elektra Natchios Appreciation 2021

This thread is reserved for discussing Elektra Natchios... Warrior. Ninja. Assassin. Elektra is...the deadliest woman in the world! The Woman Without Fear in 2021

Reeling from her father's death, Elektra lost faith in justice and fled to Europe. Attempting to infiltrate the Hand with honorable intentions, Elektra eventually fell in with them and became one of their most talented assassins.

Years later she re-emerged in New York having left the Hand, and over the course of a couple of death's she has walked a fine line between the path of good and evil.

Elektra is currently popping up in the Daredevil comics... Hopefully she continues to star as the new Daredevil in 2021!

"I am Elektra Natchios. Not even the stars are safe in the sky"

Extraordinary Member

Is there ever was to be a temporary Daredevil, I always figured it would be Echo or a new character. I never expected Elektra.

Happy New Year to Elektra .

Really excited for this new direction for Elektra. All things pointing to 2021 being an amazing year for our girl!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Really excited for this new direction for Elektra. All things pointing to 2021 being an amazing year for our girl!
    Same! Happy new year to Elektra (and us)!

Hoping 2021 will be a busy year for Marvel's best assassin...

Apparently, if there's one Marvel character/story Zack Snyder would like to direct it's Elektra Lives Again. What do you guys think? I imagine such a film would have wonderfully done violence and visuals, but I'm not sure how well he'd be able to handle Elektra as an actual character.

This is all hypothetical regardless, but interested in heading others thoughts!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...ain-movie/amp/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Apparently, if there's one Marvel character/story Zack Snyder would like to direct it's Elektra Lives Again. What do you guys think? I imagine such a film would have wonderfully done violence and visuals, but I'm not sure how well he'd be able to handle Elektra as an actual character.

This is all hypothetical regardless, but interested in heading others thoughts!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...ain-movie/amp/
    Assuming they're gonna keep within the MCU, and the Netflix universe, I hope to see Elodie and Charlie reprise the roles.

Could be interesting. I just would need for her to stay alive. It’s a beautiful comic but the ending hurts so much. I think it’s one version of Elektra that looks so spot on. The red in her suit isn’t intensely bright, it’s nicely designed and just works so well.

This would be my key change to the story too. I'm so tired of dying Elektra's death on screen (even if we only technically saw it twice between the DD movie and DD S2).

This would be my key change to the story too. I'm so tired of dying Elektra's death on screen (even if we only technically saw it twice between the DD movie and DD S2).
    Agreed. Like Spider-Man's origin, we don't need to see Elektra's death and resurrection again in the MCU.

Astonishing Member

Apparently, if there's one Marvel character/story Zack Snyder would like to direct it's Elektra Lives Again. What do you guys think? I imagine such a film would have wonderfully done violence and visuals, but I'm not sure how well he'd be able to handle Elektra as an actual character.[/url]
    Snyder is good at visuals and fight scenes. Plot and especially characterization...not so much.

Just give it to the guys who did S2 od DD. They'd do a worthy job of it.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Snyder is good at visuals and fight scenes. Plot and especially characterization...not so much.

Just give it to the guys who did S2 od DD. They'd do a worthy job of it.
    I'd prefer Steven Deknight. The S2 DD guys did The Defenders and that was.... iffy.

Elektra appearances from the April solicits:

WOM2021001-cvr.jpg

DD2019029-cov.jpg

DAREDEVIL #29
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    REBORN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE TRUTH IS FINALLY OUT: ELEKTRA IS DAREDEVIL!
    Having taken up the cowl and the club in Matt Murdock’s absence, Elektra, the deadliest assassin in the Marvel Universe, has a long road ahead as she works to protect the legacy of The Man Without Fear!
    OLD FOES! NEW FACES! LOST LOVES! After the past six months, just imagine what secrets superstar creators Chip Zdarsky & Marcho Checchetto have up their sleeves!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Finally get to read her again next week. Can't wait!