Page 70 of 147 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2204
    Ultimate Member

Wow, that Hulk vs Avengers fight was BRUTAL.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I like how Iron Man is just blowing up Betty’s back and she doesn’t even notice.
    The colourist really struggles with Iron Man for some reason though. He gets miscoloured in multiple different ways, and he isn't even in the issue much!

Fantastic Member

Holy shit this issue was so good. Every issue just gets better and better ugh.

Loved Joe calling the Avengers bootlickers
    Last edited by Kingkalamari; 06-02-2021 at 05:36 AM.

BANNED

This was an a amazing issue, i am not ready for this to end...

Fantastic Member

Did I read that correctly? How does Betty seem aware of Jen talking in narration boxes?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Did I read that correctly? How does Betty seem aware of Jen talking in narration boxes?
    I dont think she is aware of the narration boxes but basically in their Hulk form they don't have much use for words, words are puny so they say less of them but somehow convey MORE. So she knows Jen in her Hulk form talks like Savage Hulk, but that she can think and monologue normally to herself.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

It was incredible; every aspect of it. And I guess some fans are gonna be pissed off. LOL.

Not my favorite issue of the run. But maybe that's just because we're getting more characters than I'd like. Looks Cosmic Joe is stronger than his regular Gray form, may be less durable which makes sense if you consider he has two opposing forces coursing through him.

Was T'Challa using cosmic energy in this fight?bnHe was by far the most effective but I don't recognize the energy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Not my favorite issue of the run. But maybe that's just because we're getting more characters than I'd like. Looks Cosmic Joe is stronger than his regular Gray form, may be less durable which makes sense if you consider he has two opposing forces coursing through him.

Was T'Challa using cosmic energy in this fight?bnHe was by far the most effective but I don't recognize the energy
    He was using vibranium energy weapons, he was most effective mostly because Hulk was distracted every time he hit him i guess, but it was still silly to see him do so much, every time i see T'challa now in a book he gets wanked a lot.

Ultimate Member

T'Challa brought anti-Hulk weapons to a Hulk fight. I know that's a rare thing

Lol that’s one way for Hulk and Harpy to reconcile. Guess that explains how next issue is going to be about the two’s relationship.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Lol it seemed like Black Panther was being protected by the plot. He somehow manages to get away from Hulk offscreen and is nowhere close to him but then jumps out of nowhere when Hulk's attention is diverted.

The fight was pretty meh imo, I've waited for Hulk to do more smashing instead of crying bloody tears but oh well, all hopes on follow-up in issue 49. She-Hulk was great though, haven't expected her to switch sides.

At least I successfully predicted the last page heh. Wasn't that hard knowing the cover of issue 48 and the fact that Ewing always leaves on some sort of cliffhanger/interesting moment.

BANNED

From some of the future previews we are seeing human Betty. So i wonder if Joe ends up taking her gamma away.

Found a blog that has a little bit of Joe and Betty's interaction during his Grey days:

https://peerlesspower.blogspot.com/2...-vs-beast.html
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth