Page 56 of 147 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I'm wondering what'll happen to the Leader. I don't think it will be pretty.

Fantastic Member

Hrm, I wonder if that cover is implying McGowan also ends up a gamma mutate, shes the only one on the cover that wouldn't be classified as one at the moment. Could also just be an idea that was scrapped too based on the early Ross covers being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    Hrm, I wonder if that cover is implying McGowan also ends up a gamma mutate, shes the only one on the cover that wouldn't be classified as one at the moment. Could also just be an idea that was scrapped too based on the early Ross covers being made.
    Good question. But maybe We have the same situation where the Green Door opens and part (maybe a much bigger part) of the world is transported to the Below Place, with Charlene being there.

BANNED

Yea i am 99% sure they all end up in Hell not because they died but because Hulk opened the door for them, once again my theory on why so many heroes are attacking Hulk in issue 49 is because they find out about his plan of wanting to open the door to hell, realizing how dangerous it is and try to stop him.

I'd say you're correct. The confrontation in #47 will be a disaster, specially for the Avengers, because they're facing a much more dangerous Hulk and because they're in New York. In #49, as you've said, they'll have to get more heroes to stop an even bigger disaster.

THE IMMORTAL HULK COMMISSION-COVER RECREATION JACK KIRBY HOMAGE

A Pack of Feral Super-People: An Interview with Crystal Frasier on Immortal Hulk, Gamma Flight, and More!

https://womenwriteaboutcomics.com/20...ight-and-more/

Nice interview.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    A Pack of Feral Super-People: An Interview with Crystal Frasier on Immortal Hulk, Gamma Flight, and More!

https://womenwriteaboutcomics.com/20...ight-and-more/

Nice interview.
    That was great, love Frasier's explination of how Gamma Flight is more about healing and positivity that the terror of Immortal Hulk always has on blast. Very excited and hope it gets upgraded to an ongoing!!!!

Hulk might have to fight the avengers again, but this time, he doesn’t have to do it alone.

GO TEAM HULK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Hulk might have to fight the avengers again, but this time, he doesn’t have to do it alone.

GO TEAM HULK!!!
    Yeah! And great setu up for Gamma Flight in this issue, too.

BANNED

What a great issue, Ewing gets down the tone of each character perfectly, i loved Fixit here, he was snarky, funny and badass.

BANNED

It's a great issue, but I'm not sure which personality is in charge,
    is it Joe or is it Savage?
    We know it's not Devil or Bruce, so it's most likely Joe right?

I thought it was Joe myself but it could be a merger between Joe and Savage.

I just love this book. Never much to say because i just do. The avengers have never looked better despite their poor manners. Great issue.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Good issue, man was Thor a douche. Hulk was just getting a drink, he wasn’t even doing anything wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    It's a great issue, but I'm not sure which personality is in charge,
    is it Joe or is it Savage?
    We know it's not Devil or Bruce, so it's most likely Joe right?
    It’s Joe, he says he never would’ve bowed even when he was stuck as Banner. He’s piloting Savage’s body just like Devil did.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/