Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    That's understandable, but don't expect for it to letup until at least June/July lol.
    I don't oppose these kind of plots entirely, but yeah having to wait months or sometimes years for them to resolve can be exhausting.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Yes and it's time for that plotline to end, because it's honestly turning me numb to see the same thing over and over again.

Probably issue 46 in May

Probably issue 47 in June

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Speaking of skinny hulk, a preview of Immortal Hulk: Flatline has just been released:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=109740511

Is Joe back to being Hulked out?

BANNED

Speaking of skinny hulk, a preview of Immortal Hulk: Flatline has just been released:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=109740511
    There's a gamma mutate who has telekinetic powers, the stuff turns green when she uses her powers, it looks interesting. It seems like she is one of the people who got exposed to gamma from Hulk explosion.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Is Joe back to being Hulked out?
    No. Not yet. I suspect that Dr McGowan will attempt to help him with that. Though the leaked covers for future issues suggest that something else make be in store for Joe.

April 2021 Solicitation

IMMORTAL HULK #45

AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    homage variant by JOE BENNETT
    REBORN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • The Hulk is at his lowest point.
    • His strength is gone. His friends cannot reach him. Gamma itself has turned against him. What hope is there now?
    • What hope is left... for THE WEAKEST THERE IS?
    so will banner be able to tap into the energy field of the One Above All, to get power that the One Below All cannot touch? So much of gamma energy is apparently tainted with evil, it could be beneficial to tap into another power source to marginalize the evil influence.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    Probably issue 46 in May

Probably issue 47 in June

I've always found little nods in comics "charming" - "Wein's" ... "Dale".

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

From back in the day I remember a Hulk vs Wendigo issue. I would appreciate if someone could point me towards a certain run or writer. It was probably the first Hulk vs Wendigo battle. Is this an adaption of Algernon Blackwood's Wendigo with the Hulk thrown in? That would be a plus.

so which Hulk walks up to a pub for a beer? I'm surprised there wasn't a priest, minister and rabbi next to him...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Skaar isn't gonna show up, this is something Ewing has mentioned a long time ago. Same with Hiro Kala and any other Hulk children.
    Did Ewing say this somewhere? He leaves it pretty ambiguous in the letter section saying who knows what the future holds for Banner's kids returning.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so will banner be able to tap into the energy field of the One Above All, to get power that the One Below All cannot touch? So much of gamma energy is apparently tainted with evil, it could be beneficial to tap into another power source to marginalize the evil influence.
    That will be interesting to see. The only person that will have to fight one below all is got to be Hulk and one above all could help him out by hulk tapping into the energy of one above all and the leader is gonna be used by one below all. So we might be getting Hulk with the power of one above all or possessed by one above all vs Leader possessed by one above all. Highly unlikely lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    Did Ewing say this somewhere? He leaves it pretty ambiguous in the letter section saying who knows what the future holds for Banner's kids returning.
    This is what I recall as well. Even if Ewing doesn't use Skaar, it would be nice for him to show up somewhere. It would be cool to see Skaar interact with the Champions and other teen heroes for a change. Same for Hiro.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    He did say it in the letter section in fact some time ago that he wont be bringing any of his kids, it was IIRC when he was also asked about the X-men being appearing and he said we might see Logan.

anybody know the last time that the Hulk had a board game based around him? Especially in recent years, there seems to have been this surge in comics-culture oriented board games, including those based on single characters.