Page 105 of 147 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2204

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well anyone here can list the devil hulk and guilt hulk appearances for me?
    Jenkins and Ewing are the only two who have used them I believe. Jenkins created them iirc so his run is their first appearance.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Jenkins and Ewing are the only two who have used them I believe. Jenkins created them iirc so his run is their first appearance.
    Well actually devil hulk debuted way before immortal hulk since immortal hulk vol.3 issue 13 in 200 and guilt hulk first appeared in Incredible Hulk vol.2 #377

The creature in #377 I think was supposed to represent Brian Banner, but later the Jenkins and Raney used a similar design for the Guilt Hulk.

During Brian's brief return in Chaos War he also turned in something similar, although with more yellowish skin/scales somewhat similar to Devil Hulk (Kind of interesting since Devil Hulk is himself a sort of father figure...). Ewing mentions that crossover in a few of his issues (including the Samson one). If you're looking for those issues it's Incredible Hulks #619-620.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

This is official merch given to She-hulk crew members as the show wraps up filming. Might be indicative of what Bruce is up to post-Endgame
    Last edited by Dipter; 08-31-2021 at 10:37 AM.

BANNED

So instead of killing him off as i initially predicted they are gonna have Hulk retire and run a bar. While She-Hulk is gonna replace him as the new Hulk. Eh it's for the best tbh, i can't imagine they will treat her as badly as they did his character.

I can definitely see Hulk going to bars in the comics. That's pretty much the very first thing merged/Professor did, and Joe when he recently got his new form and after he defeated the U-foes. Sure there are plenty of other examples.

And of course he has bouncer experience....

....but bartending?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Yeah that uh, doesn’t really excite me . Ugh might be dark days ahead for Hulk given Cates taking over and how bad I find Ruffalo’s take on Hulk.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah that uh, doesn’t really excite me . Ugh might be dark days ahead for Hulk given Cates taking over and how bad I find Ruffalo’s take on Hulk.
    The MCU dark days for Hulk never stopped so this is nothing new. Just hoping Cates doeant screw things up now with thr comics.

I think I'll take the ending of Immortal Hulk as the finale for the character and the rest of the MU for awhile. I'm just not interested in what's being published and I don't recognize the characters in movies,vganes, etc anymore.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I think I'll take the ending of Immortal Hulk as the finale for the character and the rest of the MU for awhile. I'm just not interested in what's being published and I don't recognize the characters in movies,vganes, etc anymore.
    Kind of in the same boat. While I've never been into any of the MCU (I did not watch the first Avengers movie until 2014), I'm giving this Cates run 6 issues and will see if it's worth continuing.

Ewing goes nuclear with regards to Bennett: https://twitter.com/al_ewing/status/...996397062?s=21

Post-run interviews are going to be… interesting to say the least.

Now, with IH conclusion, I won't be too surprised if Marvel parts ways with Joe. He's too problematic. I'm glad he was allowed to finish IH though. If it was any other artist on the last issues, it wouldn't be the same. Immortal Hulk is Ewing and Bennett's work (also Mounts, Ross and other people but you get the point).

I love him as an artist. I really do. He's a huge inspiration for me if you ever saw my Hulk art. But it looks like he's the subject of more than one controversy and you no longer can say it was "an accident" or a mistake. Is that a third time already? Man... why people always feel the urge to push the politics into their art... just draw pretty pictures and, I don't know, have an anonymous blog dedicated to it. Or diary.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    Now, with IH conclusion, I won't be too surprised if Marvel parts ways with Joe. He's too problematic. I'm glad he was allowed to finish IH though. If it was any other artist on the last issues, it wouldn't be the same. Immortal Hulk is Ewing and Bennett's work (also Mounts, Ross and other people but you get the point).

I love him as an artist. I really do. He's a huge inspiration for me if you ever saw my Hulk art. But it looks like he's the subject of more than one controversy and you no longer can say it was "an accident" or a mistake. Is that a third time already? Man... why people always feel the urge to push the politics into their art... just draw pretty pictures and, I don't know, have an anonymous blog dedicated to it. Or diary.
    Exactly! I'm a huge proponent of separating art from the artist, but it's really hard to do is they use said art to propagate hateful images.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post

They actually haven't part ways just yet since Joe's gonna be working on the new comic "Timeless". Maybe after all that's happened they'll do it and replace him.

Yeah, that's something I'm struggling with myself.
    If you dig deep enough, there's some dirt on almost every writer/artist/director/actor. Do we turn a blind eye? Do we give second chances? Third chances? What can be forgiven and what can't? It's a pretty heavy topic.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    They actually haven't part ways just yet since Joe's gonna be working on the new comic "Timeless". Maybe after all that's happened they'll do it and replace him.
    I know they haven't parted ways yet but I think it's just a matter of time at this point. Especially with Ewing distancing from him publicly. I don't know how "fresh" these news are, Ewing just tweeted about it yesterday.
    Last edited by Dinosaur Hulk; 09-02-2021 at 03:33 PM.