Page 8 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Has there been any official statement its wrapping at #50? I know Bemmett said they were in a instagram comment awhile back, but iirc the series was also originally suppose to be like 10 issues and went further than that

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    The FF or at least Reed should play a role on this.
    I don’t know if their brief appearance before is all they’ll show up for, but it would be cool to see Ben and Hulk team up to explore the OAA’s realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Is it a switch? Or is Hulk going to confront TOAA about his place as Job.
    Could be either or both. But I’m betting that Hulk has to switch from Gamma to Kirbons to defeat the OBA.

It'd be kind of interesting if the Sunshine Joe/Savage dynamic lasts longer than we think. When you think about it, there's been several years all around in the comics where Bruce has been written out. Crossroads, the first few Vegas issues, a big chunk of PAD's run after #377, and also Banner was largely absent from Planet Hulk and World War Hulk as well. Here we still kind of basically have the human turns into Hulk dynamic, but with a more-or-less fresh twist. (We had a similar situation with "Savage Banner" but that didn't quite last that long).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Spectacular Member

Btw, I was wrong. Immortal Hulk: Flatline is out next week. So we'll have twice Hulk goodness!
    Just Immortal Hulk 43 is next week. Flatline was moved to Feb 17th.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Nope. We'll have to wait for the solicitation in any case.

I can't help but think of an Alex Ross version of Hulk #319's cover with Red Harpy and Joe marrying now.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I can't help but think of an Alex Ross version of Hulk #319's cover with Red Harpy and Joe marrying now.
    That reminds me that Joe's ex gf / Rick's ex wife got turned into a harpy by Sterns awhile ago, would be cool to see her show up too, not as a Harpy but some other gamma monstrosity.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    That reminds me that Joe's ex gf / Rick's ex wife got turned into a harpy by Sterns awhile ago, would be cool to see her show up too, not as a Harpy but some other gamma monstrosity.
    Yeah, Marlo should be back!

Honestly, I'm enjoying Joe in Banner's body more than I ever enjoyed Gray Hulk.

Some future Immortal Hulk covers:

...How have I been so dense that I didn't notice Joe has been hitting on Red Harpy this whole time until I saw this cover. He's been telling her she looks good, asks her is she wants to get a drink with him.

It's probably because I always read Joe with the most sarcastic voice possible.

The Chad Joe Fixit vs. the Virgin Savage Hulk

BANNED

Those covers are very interesting, also pretty sure there is no way IH ends at issue 50, not unless he makes the last few issues all double sized or something, otherwise he would rush quite a few plot points and conclusions.

I'm hoping Marvel isn't trying to push some overblown summer crossover as the "true conclusion."

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Those covers are very interesting, also pretty sure there is no way IH ends at issue 50, not unless he makes the last few issues all double sized or something, otherwise he would rush quite a few plot points and conclusions.
    The End of Immortal Hulk doesn't mean the end of the story per say. I imagine it will wrap up the plotline with the one-below-all, but I can see this as a set up for what comes after.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I'm hoping Marvel isn't trying to push some overblown summer crossover as the "true conclusion."
    I think Ewing has gone on the record that he's not doing that kind of story.

But then again, Marvel's management has never been able to pass up on a good event. No matter how illogical.