Page 123 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2204

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Guess that means Aaron is finally leaving.
    Apparently he has another year’s worth of stories at least. I’m praying that Ewing stepping off and Cates (who is an Aaron shill) taking over doesn’t result in Aaron adding Hulk to the main Avengers. Least going to space will put distance between Hulk and Aaronvengers.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or maybe he's writing Jen off the team?
    **** man, let me dream before reality inevitably crushes my dream, will ya? .

I'm just waiting for her and Thor to break up since it doesn't seem like it's relevant outside their book and probably won't be mentioned in her solo.
    Didn't even know they were dating, wonder how it's like since She-Hulk sounds dumb lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Apparently he has another year’s worth of stories at least.
    **** lol.

I’m praying that Ewing stepping off and Cates (who is an Aaron shill) taking over doesn’t result in Aaron adding Hulk to the main Avengers. Least going to space will put distance between Hulk and Aaronvengers.
    Well, it'll at least make them be separated for a while, but who knows how long that'll last lol.

Hulk and the Avengers aren't on the best terms right now. I wouldn't be surprised if he's re-invited at some point as a replacement FF member, the two actually seem to be one pretty good terms at the moment. (Well, at least Joe and Grimm, and Banner and Reed have always kind of been friends although with some lapses like the whole "Exiled into space" thing).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Hulk and the Avengers aren't on the best terms right now.
    Isn't that how it usually goes between Hulk and Avengers? Lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's re-invited at some point as a replacement FF member, the two actually seem to be one pretty good terms at the moment. (Well, at least Joe and Grimm, and Banner and Reed have always kind of been friends although with some lapses like the whole "Exiled into space" thing).
    So would Spidey, Ghost Rider and Wolverine be invited back too? .

So would Spidey, Ghost Rider and Wolverine be invited back too? .
    If this happens in Slott run i'm blaming you
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

https://twitter.com/multiversemurph/...422251014?s=21

They’re claiming a World War Hulk movie is coming. Kinda mixed feelings about the prospects. Just can’t see how that story could possibly work with Ruffalo Hulk.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    If this happens in Slott run i'm blaming you
    Well, Spidey and Wolverine already showed up during this comic, so did the Hulk in another issue where he fights Ben, y'know, could end up happening .

They’re claiming a World War Hulk movie is coming. Kinda mixed feelings about the prospects. Just can’t see how that story could possibly work with Ruffalo Hulk.
    Didn't Hulk get more or less the Professor characterization in Endgame? What would cause WWH? Lol.

WWH without proper Planet Hulk? Ouch man. Movie like that is not going to work, especially with MCU Hulk being that weak. Just let somebody wear Hulkbuster armor and punch him into dirt lmao. Or call Thor again, him alone would be enough.

Wonder how WWH would even make sense given the state of Ruffalo Hulk. Dudes as threatening as a teddy bear and got bodied so badly by Thanos he quit in fear. Plus you can’t exactly have the Illuminati as the cause for his rage…

The only way I see WWH happening is a Maestro variant time-travels to the main timeline and tries to take it over.

HULK2021003_CVR.jpg
    HULK2021003_Cheung_headshot.jpg
    HULK2021003_Nakayama_homage.jpg
    “SMASHSTRONAUT” part 3 of 6!
    There is another Bruce Banner! But where is his Hulk? The answer to that question? Well, it’s a doozy. And it’s about to change our Hulk’s entire course of action! The most insane, action-packed HULK story you’ve ever read gets even MORE epic as Donny Cates and Ryan Ottley take things to a whole other level!

Fantastic Member

Sounds like the Maker is appearing sooner than later. Bruce will probably learn of these other Hulks and go after them (ala Doc Green) or to prevent them from being used by someone like the Maker to invade realities.

Fantastic Member

Ok I think I figured out a possible way and what could be on the horizon.

We already are seeing signs of the multiverse exploding.

I could see them pursuing a Maestro version of WWH ala Into the Spiderverse. Meaning, say the film starts with the Hulk on a throne, sword in hand, passing judgement on some heroes. He's bearded and super pissed. We see Dr Strange, Iron Man captive, possibly Prof. X (Stewart) and Reed Richards. The movie is told largely in flashback in the form of a trial he's putting them through. So we won't see all of the X-Men vs the Hulk just scenes from Prof X POV or cannon fodder with select glimpsed cameos. Iron Man will be killed as a shocker to the audience and to drive home how dangerous this Hulk is. Also, if the rights situation isnt fully resolved this could sidestep things potentially by using the Maestro. Eventually, Reed will escape and flee the reality which will cause Maestro to follow him teasing a massive clash with everyone.

The idea being that they will be setting up Hickman's Secret Wars with all these realities fighting with Kang poised in the background and possibly Dr. Doom being introduced and leading into the FF film. Reed would be visiting these realities and revealed that he's been trapped between them for all this time (hence not appearing until now). His ties to Kang will be explained as well.

Ultimately.. (ha!) potential ETERNALS spoilers -> spoilers:
    the Celestial egg being born would result in a merging of worlds, which is where we get mutants and the like
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #358
    “Inferno – 2; Hulk - 0”

Cover Date: August 1989
    Sale Date: April 18th, 1989
    Writer: Peter David
    Artist: Jeff Purves
    Inker: Marie Severin
    Letterer: Joe Rosen
    Colorist: Glynis Oliver
    Editor: Bobbie Chase

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Glorian, Cloot, Mona, Marlo Chandler, Michael Berengetti
    Villain: The Ghoul
    Synopsis: The demonic Ghoul flies around Las Vegas looking for the gray demon who he believes is responsible for his current condition vowing revenge. Meanwhile, said gray demon aka “Mr. Fixit” aka the Incredible Hulk, is trying to drown his aggravations from the last couple of issues out at the Ponyland Revue with no success. Suddenly the Ghoul comes crashing in from above and the fight is on. Much of the issue then focuses on the Hulk/Ghoul battle, taking them around town and wreaking havoc in various landmarks. Meanwhile, Glorian, who went along with Cloot in the belief that he’s really his master the Shaper of World, tries confronting him about the situation with the Hulk. He soon realizes that Cloot is not the Shaper, nor a regular human being. The battle between the Hulk and the Ghoul makes its way to the Coliseum, where the fight ends with the Ghoul succumbing to the freezing temperature of the meat locker. Berengetti, fed up with the string of bad luck that’s connected to “Fixit”, fires him on the spot.
    Commentary: Another good cover, and the interiors are great too. Marie Severin becomes regular inker and she’ll become the artistic glue for the book as Purves’ interest in comic book art begins to wane. I’ve enjoyed the stories where the Hulk is the narrator for the story. Again, back in the day, I would look for any hint or mention of the green Hulk, but this was one of the stories that swayed me from green to gray. I was starting to enjoy the gray Hulk more and more and even starting to like Purves. I also had that pocketbook that reprinted Tales to Astonish #85 to 99, and those Marie Severin pencils were some of my favorites so seeing her back on the book was a nice incentive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    HULK2021003_CVR.jpg
    HULK2021003_Cheung_headshot.jpg
    HULK2021003_Nakayama_homage.jpg
    “SMASHSTRONAUT” part 3 of 6!
    There is another Bruce Banner! But where is his Hulk? The answer to that question? Well, it’s a doozy. And it’s about to change our Hulk’s entire course of action! The most insane, action-packed HULK story you’ve ever read gets even MORE epic as Donny Cates and Ryan Ottley take things to a whole other level!
    I really hope Hulk is t going to be wearing that outfit this whole run. It looks stupid and reminds me of Waid/Yu era Hulk.