Page 57 of 147 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I thought it was Joe myself but it could be a merger between Joe and Savage.
    It's Joe, really.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    It's a great issue, but I'm not sure which personality is in charge,
    is it Joe or is it Savage?
    We know it's not Devil or Bruce, so it's most likely Joe right?
    It’s Joe’s personality in Savage Hulk’s body. Al’s version of “Gravage”Hulk. You can tell it’s Joe when he goes to a bar and asks for a Beer

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    It’s Joe’s personality in Savage Hulk’s body. Al’s version of “Gravage”Hulk. You can tell it’s Joe when he goes to a bar and asks for a Beer
    Makes the “what do you mean ‘“left room for Joe?’ in the previous issue make more sense. Devil “left room” in the drivers seat for Joe.
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    Makes the “what do you mean ‘“left room for Joe?’ in the previous issue make more sense. Devil “left room” in the drivers seat for Joe.
    Well that or left room for Joe to some way regain his power and absorb some kind of radiation. I am still not sure...

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #329
    “Outcasts!”

Cover Date: March 1987
    Sale Date: December 9th, 1986
    Writer: Al Milgrom
    Artist: Al Milgrom
    Inker: Danny Buladadi
    Letterer: Rick Parker
    Colorist: Petra Scotese
    Editor: Bob Harras

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Bruce Banner, Betty Banner, Doc Samson, Clay Quartermain, Rick Jones
    Antagonist: SHIELD
    Synopsis: SHIELD agents are going over the molecular structure of Bruce Banner and come to the conclusion that he and the Hulk are still one and the same, which causes more confusion as they are still trying to piece together the mystery of this new Hulk. Banner concocts a truncated story that somewhat satisfies Quartermain, but Samson has his doubts. Meanwhile, Rick Jones is hitching a ride back to the New Mexico desert and back to Banner’s hidden cave lab. He’ attacked by mysterious monsters called the Outcasts, and it turns out they’re desert mutations from the first gamma bomb explosion. They’ve been hiding in or nearby this cave waiting for “the Green One” to come back. Minutes later, the sun goes down and Rick turns into the Hulk. After a brief exchange, they become fast friends and over the next several days, Rick is able to teach them life skills during daylight, while the Hulk expresses gratification for having and helping his new-found friends. Back at Gamma Base, Quartermain is able convince the Hulkbusters to stay with SHIELD in hopes of using their combat experience to try and capture this new one. Banner confides to Betty that this new Hulk is Rick, and she nearly collapses after he states his case for wanting to help cure him. He checks out a jeep, which has a homing beacon placed on it and Quartermain scrambles a task force to follow. Cut to the large mansion from a couple issues back and the creepy butler is asked to dispose of the now-aged and decrepit body. Banner arrives at his old hideout and tries to get Rick inside the cave vault before sunset, but Rick isn’t worried about it and transforms with ease. SHIELD soon arrives and attacks, but the Hulk and the Outcasts retaliate. Minutes later, SHIELD retreats and the Outcasts take their leave, stating that too many were hurt or killed and that they can no longer stay with him. A sad Hulk watches them disappear into the depths of the cave hideout…
    Commentary: I loved the Rick Jones Hulk, but this felt like something someone dug up from a drawer left over from 1977. I don’t think the Outcasts have ever made a comeback either. Artwise, I miss Del Barras over Milgrom's pencils. Or Geiger...

Read the latest issue of IH.
    Man, why are Aven-jerks so STUPID, they could literally have talked it out but no....they went for brute force, right because that panned out great in the past?

Man, Joe is just the best, and He's really a even bigger badass now.

Loved how He doesn't give a crap about "gods or king of gods", and it's great to see him mocking tho - Little Lord Thortelroy. LOL.

Well, He didn't want to fight and would talk, but the Aven-jerks (nice one, Eto)...Specially, odinson. Now they'll face the consequences.

And what he did to Ironclad was even worse than I expected. Vector was in panic mode.

say, whatever happened to Clayton Cortez, Weapon H? I never quite got into the gimmick of this soldier with a combination of Hulk and Wolverine's powers (with kind of the main visual being a Hulk-sized guy with obscenely giant Logan-style claws).

Awesome issue! Looking forward to Ewing’s Hulk and Harpy busting up Aaron’s Avengers. This will be an instant classic. At least Ewing made Thor look good here unlike Aaron has done. Man I can’t wait for the next issue.

Fantastic Member

Chaos? Who's causing chaos? The U-Foes attacked him, not the other way around.

Besides, Hulk is a former teammate. Why not ask him - or ask Ben Grim - what's going on?

Also, why would you want to goad someone with that power level? It's like picking a fight with another nuclear-equipped country.

Thor can be a hothead at times, but Rogers should know better.

Favorite quote: "Go to HELL, Gyrich..."

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Hulk at this point is innocent. He didn't want to cause any trouble. He has gone through alot. I guess hulk can never get a happy ending

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    say, whatever happened to Clayton Cortez, Weapon H? I never quite got into the gimmick of this soldier with a combination of Hulk and Wolverine's powers (with kind of the main visual being a Hulk-sized guy with obscenely giant Logan-style claws).
    He was last seen in one the War of Realms tie in comics helping the Heroes battle Malalkif and his armies. He survived the battle, but hasn’t popped up in anything since. And Honestly, he doesn’t need to. His storyline concluded nicely in his own series. Plus, with how powerful Hulk is right now, Ross’ return as Red Hulk in Captain America, Clay is just redundant now outside of his adamantium Claws, which aren’t even special either with Two Wolverines co-existing right now. Clay doesn’t bring anything to the table...

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    Chaos? Who's causing chaos? The U-Foes attacked him, not the other way around.

Besides, Hulk is a former teammate. Why not ask him - or ask Ben Grim - what's going on?

Also, why would you want to goad someone with that power level? It's like picking a fight with another nuclear-equipped country.

Thor can be a hothead at times, but Rogers should know better.

Favorite quote: "Go to HELL, Gyrich..."
    Exactly. As I always say, fighting the hulk is like fighting multiple forces of nature; earthquakes, tsunamis and tornadoes all together in a single being.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Hulk at this point is innocent. He didn't want to cause any trouble. He has gone through alot. I guess hulk can never get a happy ending
    "At this point."

Err, didn't Hulk threaten to smash the world before White Fluffy took his name?

*edit*

And went off like a bomb?
    Last edited by The Cool Thatguy; 05-06-2021 at 03:58 AM.

Btw, the meltdown from a certain group of fans (on twitter and forums) about the fight in this issue, and what may happen in the next is so funny.