Page 58 of 147 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

The Avengers are kind of out of favor with the comics now that the Infinity saga is over; so the X-books and Hulk treating them as irrelevant, b-list cops (implicitly child abusing*/anti-LGBTQ+ metaphor cops at that) isn’t a great shock

* I’ll bet that’s going to put a damper on future Savage Hulk vs [Insert hero] fights

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Btw, the meltdown from a certain group of fans (on twitter and forums) about the fight in this issue, and what may happen in the next is so funny.
    Oh really? Please link it to me, i don't wanna interact with them but i do wanna read what they say and laugh lol.

BANNED

Oh man i just remembered, if they are throwing a hissy fit with this fight already... Imagine what they will do once they see issue 49 where Hulk is fighting Thor and a much, much larger team at the same time... And best yet none of them are even aware of this, they think the current fight is the only one Hulk is gonna have with Thor in the Immortal series, issue 49 is gonna hit them like an out of control train.

I can't wait.

Btw, the meltdown from a certain group of fans (on twitter and forums) about the fight in this issue, and what may happen in the next is so funny.
    Elaborate. I don’t do Twitter. Are they mad because the Hulk is going to take apart the Avengers? AGAIN! The last fight Hulk sent the Avengers home with their scrawny tails between their legs.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    Chaos? Who's causing chaos? The U-Foes attacked him, not the other way around.

Besides, Hulk is a former teammate. Why not ask him - or ask Ben Grim - what's going on?

Also, why would you want to goad someone with that power level? It's like picking a fight with another nuclear-equipped country.

Thor can be a hothead at times, but Rogers should know better.

Favorite quote: "Go to HELL, Gyrich..."
    He openly declared war on capitalism, if ya try to shake up the status quo, the status quo bites back hard, the Avengers, Fortean, Agger, and Gyrich all being on the same team of that status quo to protect that system.

Him blowing up in Iowa also nixed any good grace he had gained at that, Avengers probably just view him as a time bomb rather than someone they can reason with.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Oh man i just remembered, if they are throwing a hissy fit with this fight already... Imagine what they will do once they see issue 49 where Hulk is fighting Thor and a much, much larger team at the same time... And best yet none of them are even aware of this, they think the current fight is the only one Hulk is gonna have with Thor in the Immortal series, issue 49 is gonna hit them like an out of control train.

I can't wait.
    Yup. And it seems I was blocked by a lot of them on twitter. LOL.

But we have stuff like this:

https://www.comicboards.com/php/show...&layout=thread

"Look at that. Glad to see other writers and artists carrying on Cates run of restoring Thor to his former glory".

"That works for me just fine, I was sure he'd get his face caved in again".

"Modern day marvel comics really enjoy writing stories of Thor getting his ass beat by Hulk and then screwing with Thor fans by saying "Oh we view them as equals." I haven't bought a single comic in 10 years so I tapped out a long time ago. There has never been a cover in the history of marvel that depicts Thor beating up The Hulk but plenty the other way around. That should tell you all you need to know.
    "

Most of the thread is hilarious.

"I really hope marvel does not have that Hulk shown team busting the avengers up, as Thor Himself should be sufficient!

IMO Thor should not have the Odin Force because he is too overpowered to be on this team. This is overkill in the worst way and Marvel either intends to water down the Odin-Force or powerup whatever villain Thor is fighting. Beings like Odin Powered Thor should never be on a Earth team. Thor should stay retired from Avengers work and send a replacement like Beta Ray Bill."

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/...0#post17430715

"Originally posted by Damborgson
    That is infinitely better than I could have hoped for."

"Tell me about it...

I was expecting Cosmic Hulk to rop a mountain on all the avengers."

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/...6#post17430714

"That works for me just fine, I was sure he'd get his face caved in again."

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-2021/page31

"King Thor and his Avengers pals about to get smashed by Hulk and Harpy in the next chapter of Immortal Hulk.

I cannot wait!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLf5MsAhkTX/

"No way this man folded Odinforce Thor."

Unfortunately, I was blocked on twitter by some Thor fans. So I can't access some posts. I guess that what I posted should be enough by now. Expect more from comicboards.com in the next days when most of the members read #46.

The Popular Marvel Select The Immortal Hulk Gets A Re-Release

https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...immortal-hulk/

That's one I wish I could have. But, where I live from, I'd have to my laptop to buy it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    He openly declared war on capitalism, if ya try to shake up the status quo, the status quo bites back hard, the Avengers, Fortean, Agger, and Gyrich all being on the same team of that status quo to protect that system.

Him blowing up in Iowa also nixed any good grace he had gained at that, Avengers probably just view him as a time bomb rather than someone they can reason with.
    "Hulk's caused mass destruction in the past, but I'm sure he won't do it again!"

Don't get me wrong, I love Ewing's Hulk, but only in comics would Hulk ever be allowed to stay free after all the things he's done or been implicated in/with. His defense of 'I was provoked/a victim' don't cover him working with the Pantheon under PAD, him stealing government resources (Ewing) or all of World War Hulk

I'm sure he'll win against the Avengers, because narratively speaking, even one win by the Avengers in an even fight threatens Hulk's ability to be in future stories. So they'll just charge his fists, and it'll go the way it's always gone.

Just as Wolverine or Punisher can't kill a genuinely sympathetic victim, Hulk can't be beaten in a straight fight, because internal logic would demand it happen again and again.

BANNED

LOL, that's pretty funny also a reminder that KMC is a dumpster-fire of a website.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love Ewing's Hulk, but only in comics would Hulk ever be allowed to stay free after all the things he's done or been implicated in/with. His defense of 'I was provoked/a victim' don't cover him working with the Pantheon under PAD, him stealing government resources (Ewing) or all of World War Hulk.
    True, but you would have to be a moron to deliberately pick a fight with him in a densely-populated area, especially when he's frequently headed out to places like the NM desert, no?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    True, but you would have to be a moron to deliberately pick a fight with him in a densely-populated area, especially when he's frequently headed out to places like the NM desert, no?
    How else are you going to make the Avengers look unsympathetic as they try to arrest a man they suspect to be an actual human bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    LOL, that's pretty funny also a reminder that KMC is a dumpster-fire of a website.
    Man, that site is terrible. The comments about women and female heroes in general are disgusting. Some are comics gate level posters.

Astonishing Member

In fairness, I think there’s an implication that the mere presence of OBA’s touch freaks Thor out

BANNED

Man, that site is terrible. The comments about women and female heroes in general are disgusting. Some are comics gate level posters.
    Oh and their favorite thing is to call each other re***** all the time and the saddest part is mods even encourage it instead of controlling it, which is why i call that site a literally dumpster fire, it's more closer to the worst parts of 4chan than any other comic book forum.

Anyway i friend of mine made this and i though it's pretty funny not to share.

Thor_and_Hulk_v2.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    In fairness, I think there’s an implication that the mere presence of OBA’s touch freaks Thor out
    This! I am almost certain it's this, it's been referenced a few times now but when people get around Hulk they get more violent.

Like i am not gonna defend Hulk for being innocent, he certainly isn't as he has done a lot of bad stuff but at the same time people have given him a lot of crap and accused him of things he either never did or was not in control of, so excuse me if i see Joe sitting in a bar drinking alcohol and then Thor comes out of nowhere to "talk" and the first thing he does is throw his hammer in his face because he feels a grudge for the beating Hulk gave him last time. Nah, it's time for Hulk to smash.