Page 104 of 147 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2204

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    His Banner Hulked out because he got horny. And he wanted a pointless Omar Little cameo, so his vision was crap.

I've read the article on Cracked

...he didn't get Hulk, and no one's a big enough star to push Disney MCU around
    I believe there is an interesting twist on this in a Defenders mini-series. Kevin Maguire art. It involves Umar, the sister of Dormammu.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Is it not better than when Hyperion destroyed Hulk with atomic vision in Mephisto universe?
    Um no? It's not even comparable lol.

Mighty Member

Now hulk cast will be she-hulk’s cast in the mcu show

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    With the multiverse in play, does anyone think that we could have the Maestro in the MCU?
    I don’t think so sadly. They’ve made MCU Hulk into a comic relief, Maestro doesn’t fit their version of Hulk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    The pandemic certainly isn't helping, but it's irrelevant in the end, we have seen this trend repeat itself over several decades. Something gets ultra popular and then it dies off. Does that mean we wont ever see a super hero movie? Obviously not same as we have seen westerns, sci-fi horror, disaster movies, etc... Occasionally they will pop up, especially with characters like Spider-man or Batman who are the pinnacles of the genre, but it doesn't change that the interest is declining. Black Widow box office fell over 80% in the second weak, Shang Chi is reported the worst opening MCU film since Incredible Hulk. Don't confuse the hype on twitter with the reality of the world, something can be the biggest deal online and be almost completely irrelevant in the real world.

Nothing in Marvel is the money maker that Spidey is, although ironically Hulk is maybe the closest thing, even during Infinity War, where he barely appeared at all and only to be embarrassed, he was still selling more toys and merch than Ironman, Captain America and Thor combined, which is pretty much the main reason we even see him AT ALL in those movies, they can't do shit with him in them but they can remind people he exists and they own him and that they can buy his merch any time they want from them.
    I am curious if people “hop off” the MCU after Endgame since that wrapped up most of the major players. Spidey is of course a special case. If T’Chadwick was still around I totally think he could have taken over for RDJ, but unfortunately that won’t happen. I do not think superhero movies are in any danger of going away though, both Marvel and DC have plenty more content planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Now hulk cast will be she-hulk’s cast in the mcu show
    Wonder if Betty will show up? Annoys the hell out of me how she’s been dropped when even her dad has come back.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Might be because Liv Tyler is probably more expensive than William Hurt. Then again, she has been doing a fair amount of TV lately.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Attached Images Attached Images
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Speaking of Betty, although they did kind of set up Black Widow as a love interest that kind of puttered out. There does seem to be have possibly been a scene in IW that would've wrapped it up a bit better-I think we see part of in the trailers, Bruce and Natasha looking at each other while they seem to be assembling the Hulkbuster in the background. (Anybody know anything about this?) They barely have any interaction in Endgame, I'm pretty sure he's not mentioned at all in BW either.

Like in the comics, Bruce/Hulk has had other love interests apart from Betty (Jarella, Ceira, Marlo, Kate Waynesboro) etc, and to a degree Betty too (Samson, Talbot, Ramon)although the two always seem to come back to each other somehow. Maybe that could happen in the movies too...
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 08-26-2021 at 09:22 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I don’t know what they were doing with Black Widow and Hulk, that felt so weird frankly. She was a better fit for Steve. I wouldn’t mind Hulk hooking up with one of his other comic LI, but it’s just weird to me that there’s been zero update as to what Betty is doing.

It is pretty weird that we needed a What If episode to see Ruffalo's Banner (albeit kind of looking more like Edward Norton) interacting with Betty and dealing with Ross. Or for a What If episode to even remember Betty exists.

I thought it was a missed opportunity that Caiera wasn't in Ragnarok, but she probably wouldn't have fit that story at all and they weren't going to really do Planet Hulk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I don’t know what they were doing with Black Widow and Hulk, that felt so weird frankly. She was a better fit for Steve. I wouldn’t mind Hulk hooking up with one of his other comic LI, but it’s just weird to me that there’s been zero update as to what Betty is doing.
    It's obvious they wanted to do the whole beauty and the beast thing but it just didn't work, they barely interacted between one another up to that point, it just didn't work.

It's obvious they wanted to do the whole beauty and the beast thing but it just didn't work, they barely interacted between one another up to that point, it just didn't work.
    Yup exactly my thoughts. Their whole "chemistry" feels forced and out of nowhere. Maybe Joss Whedon was secretly shipping so when he was made into a director he just made it a reality? And Marvel didn't really care about Hulk's romantic live. Reminds me of Bruce Timm's Batman/Batgirl in "Killing Joke" and Nightwing/Harley Quinn in "Batman and Harley Quinn" hook-ups.

I think maybe Whedon was going for a "two people who think they're dangerous monsters who find love with each other" kind of thing that maybe could have worked if it was better set up but it didn't really jive on-screen or compared to their canon romances.

I guess he also wanted to have at least one inter-team romance but he should've saved it for Wanda and Vision.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Um no? It's not even comparable lol.
    Okay! Sometimes comic fights can be far worse than movie fights. I remember when Wolverine easily defeated hulk by penetrating his head with his claws and Hulk went down for a while. Hulk in the same issue got bitten by a freaking gorilla. I don't know what the animal is made of. Hulkbuster in MCU is even more powerful than the comic original version. MCU version could regenerate itself and its shown to be more durable than the comic version.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Okay! Sometimes comic fights can be far worse than movie fights. I remember when Wolverine easily defeated hulk by penetrating his head with his claws and Hulk went down for a while. Hulk in the same issue got bitten by a freaking gorilla. I don't know what the animal is made of. Hulkbuster in MCU is even more powerful than the comic original version. MCU version could regenerate itself and its shown to be more durable than the comic version.
    Yes but they also tend to be far better. Hulk has yet to have one positive fight in the MCU, it's why if you go on twitter most normies that just watch movies and don't know much put him below guys like Ironman, Spider-man and even Captain America in some cases, which would never happen in the comics. Also the MCU Hulkbuster is not better than the comic version, in general no movie character is better than the comic one, they are all watered down to a certain degree. Comic book Hulkbuster has feats of overpowering Ultron, Gladiator and matching power with Sentry, one version even had enough power in one blast to power the entire continent, it's not really comparable to the movie version, but this is boring battle forum talk, so i will leave it at that.

Mighty Member

Well anyone here can list the devil hulk and guilt hulk appearances for me?