Page 39 of 147 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Kind of interested if what would happen if the Professor returned, as he seemed to be the one who spent the most time with Betty during the PAD run despite some initial growing pains.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Fantastic Member

Ah, the beginning of closure. Finally. And by courtesy of Joe, to make things more juicy.

Say goodbye to the looong, lowest slope of the roller coaster.

Sorry for your impending loss & pain, U-Foes. Not sorry.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Immortal Hulk was absolutely outstanding,; easily in my top 5 from this run, and one of the best Hulk issues I've read!

It has everything that makes me love this character, which makes him my favorite by far, and his rich world/mythos. Not many can write stuff like this so well, but Ewing is one of the few! Bennett's work here is some of the most impressive I've seen on this book!

Things are really getting serious now!

spoilers:
    Hulk lefting some room for Cosmic Radiation to Joe was great (Hulks can "eat cosmic" too, baby! And the new "Cosmic Hulk" emerging from the Red Door was amazing. What an end.
    end of spoilers

Btw, concerning the U-Foes, I wouldn't like to be their place.
    Hulk keeps overcoming his weakness. That dude is a freaking survival. lol

This issue was the most intense game of red-light, green-light.

Issue 45 dropped so many sequel hooks I'm curious what Ewing is gonna do after Immortal Hulk ends.

BANNED

What a great issue.

I wonder if Joe is the one in charge or if he and Savage Hulk "merged", because he says "our" there in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    What a great issue.

I wonder if Joe is the one in charge or if he and Savage Hulk "merged", because he says "our" there in the end.
    I wondered about that too.

Merged? Cooperating? Merged body, but separate personalities, with Joe currently in charge (but both rolling around in there)?

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    Ah, the beginning of closure. Finally. And by courtesy of Joe, to make things more juicy.

Say goodbye to the looong, lowest slope of the roller coaster.

Sorry for your impending loss & pain, U-Foes. Not sorry.
    Not sorry at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Hulk keeps overcoming his weakness. That dude is a freaking survival. lol
    Yeah, as PAD once wrote, Hulk was a perfect engine of survival!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Issue 45 dropped so many sequel hooks I'm curious what Ewing is gonna do after Immortal Hulk ends.
    I wanna see what He has in store for #50...What kind of status quo, what kind of Hulk... So many possibilities here!

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

What a great issue.

I'd say would be mostly in control, or we're seeing a "Gravage Hulk" Hulk again, with the mix of Gamma and Cosmic, in a similar way of what was done with the creation of the Red Hulk.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

What a great issue.

It's Joe Fixit amped by Kirbons. You could tell by the fact that he's red in the mindscape, but in the 'real' world he's gray with red veins.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post

Merged? Cooperating? Merged body, but separate personalities, with Joe currently in charge (but both rolling around in there)?
    My guess is they either merged or Joe is in charge, we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    I'd say would be mostly in control, or we're seeing a "Gravage Hulk" Hulk again, with the mix of Gamma and Cosmic, in a similar way of what was done with the creation of the Red Hulk.
    It can't be Gravage, since Garavage is basically Green Scar, even Ewing confirmed this in an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    It's Joe Fixit amped by Kirbons. You could tell by the fact that he's red in the mindscape, but in the 'real' world he's gray with red veins.
    Not Kirbons, but cosmic radiation, X-ray kept blasting him with cosmic radiation to keep him from healing back but he absorbed all that and just became a full blown Hulk again, he was red in Hell because he absorbed all that instead of Savage Hulk and in the real world he was green(not grey) with red veins.

Maybe kind of like Devil's relationship with Savage, Devil kind of changed into Savage's persona when he got angrier or was seriously damaged (The Abomination fight).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Holy **** that was awesome! Every time Ewing slows it down I get worried that he’s lost his energy and then every time he ramps it all the way back up to 11! Samson and Walter being in each other’s bodies is hilarious, love how Walter grew green sideburns in Samson’s body. Joe has finally got his strength back, he makes a cool Red Hulk. With Betty returning I wonder if her being a “red” as well is going to play a role. Did she get infused with cosmic rays along with gamma? Damn poor Banner, I admire how he’s still retained his mind even despite the absolute hell he’s been put through, and Devil is still in there somewhere! Leaves me hopeful that Worldbreaker Hulk is still alive within Bruce’s psyche also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post

Given that the “Hulk” at the end is green I think it’s Joe’s mind in Savage’s body just like how it was with Devil. Except now they’re infused with cosmic rays! Guessing he’s going to beat the ever loving hell out of the U-Foes and Gynrich and that’s when the Avengers will get involved again.
    Last edited by Vordan; 04-07-2021 at 08:09 AM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Ewing delivers! Again!
    That was totally awesome.
    The ending was not expected.

Oh damnit that Hulk at the end is supposed to be grey, isn’t he? The coloring looked green on my copy lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/