Page 51 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Maybe it's a sin...But I'm kind of excited for this.

... back to 'classic' savage hulk?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... back to 'classic' savage hulk?
    Hm perhaps. Was always going to be tough to follow up Ewing, maybe the next writer decided to take Hulk back to a more “classic” status quo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hm perhaps. Was always going to be tough to follow up Ewing, maybe the next writer decided to take Hulk back to a more “classic” status quo.
    Indeed it will be. I don't envy whoever the next writer is. Ewing's run is literally the only time I've enjoyed Hulk and found him compelling (beyond a few short storylines such as "Planet Hulk" and "World War Hulks") during my lifetime (not counting back issues from the 1960s - 1980s, of course).
    Last edited by Celgress; 04-26-2021 at 09:03 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Maybe it's a sin...But I'm kind of excited for this.
    Trust me you wont be once it rolls out.

I can't trust Aaron with anything Avengers let alone Hulk related, he has several times already referenced and set up in his Avengers book how much better and stronger Jen is than Bruce, so he clearly is pushing this into a specific agenda/direction he has and with this Avenger Prime, i am almost certain he is gonna do something really bad with Hulk/Bruce and set it up for next year.

Because remember when it comes to Aaron he is NEVER thinking of how to make the characters he is writing look good, but how to make their female or otherwise counterparts look better.

Edit: There is some hope that maybe Zdarsky will be handling the Hulk part, but with Aaron involved in any way at all i still don't have much hope.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 04-26-2021 at 11:56 PM.

Fantastic Member

so ive heard from a few people that the next ongoing writer of the hulk is going to be an artist.....not sure which one though could be hitch, ottley or stegman those are three names i keep hearing pop up..the plan is them for to do covers and a few issues than have another high profile artist join them as the regualr penciler looking for a nov launch

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    so ive heard from a few people that the next ongoing writer of the hulk is going to be an artist.....not sure which one though could be hitch, ottley or stegman those are three names i keep hearing pop up..the plan is them for to do covers and a few issues than have another high profile artist join them as the regualr penciler looking for a nov launch
    That's highly, HIGHLY doubtful. With that said, I'd be OK with anyone at this point as long as they are not Aaron and Cates.

If it's Zdarsky, and he's the one writing the Hulk part of the FCBD (Aaron's writing the avengers), then there's a big probablity of him being the new writer. And that would be very exciting, considering He's part of the "holly trinity" of writers (in my of course), together with Ewing and Hickman.

Mighty Member

"World War She-Hulk" ok, Jason Aaron will continue to destroy She-Hulk and make her a carbon-copy of banner.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    We’re not so starved for conversation on this board that we need to totally make stuff up to talk about, do we?
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    We’re not so starved for conversation on this board that we need to totally make stuff up to talk about, do we?
    Yeah. This is one of the most bizarre "speculations" I've see in a long time. Zero sources; not a single one. LOL.

I still want Christopher Priest to be able to write a 'classic' character of the Big Two companies, so I'd be curious to see his take on Hulk; he's said he's someone who mostly respects continuity (and who looks for tidbits that others may miss), so I doubt he'd be eager to get away from what's been going on in recent years.

It's Cates/Ottley, give up.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

I caught up as far as I can with Immortal Hulk on Marvel Unlimited. Now to waiting, and avoiding spoilers. My first real Hulk run, and one that I reckon I will judge all others negatively against. Quite simply a stunning story. And me a non-Hulk fan.