Page 71 of 147 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2204
    Incredible Member

There was an nteresting point made in the comment section of the lastest issue: The fact that someone said/guessed that the Devil Hulk's first appearance was in 323-324, where the Green Hulk was acting more intelligent (like Green/Gravage Hulk in the early comics, more leaning towards Grey Hulk or Devil Hulk) while the editor/Al said the Devil Hulk's actual first appearance was the Incredible Hulk#1, that he was actually the first Hulk.

It makes sense and kind of changes the point of view for Bruce's and Hulk's relationship over the years and how it changed especially with the different Hulks that manifested over the years.The Devil Hulk was actually the first Hulk

Thoughts?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    From some of the future previews we are seeing human Betty. So i wonder if Joe ends up taking her gamma away.
    Doubt it. Besides anything else, she's still Red Harpy in Defenders. She's been able to change bavk at any point, she just has stayed in Harpy form near Bruce to keep him at talon's length.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Doubt it. Besides anything else, she's still Red Harpy in Defenders. She's been able to change bavk at any point, she just has stayed in Harpy form near Bruce to keep him at talon's length.
    It's possible he gave it back to her later, it's weird because you see her here, being shielded by She-Hulk to the left aside, at least i assume it's her but i dunno why she would be in human form in this situation.

Untitled.jpg

Later on you even see her standing next to the F4, again assuming it's her and it looks like it is once again in human form. We have seen her in human form in IH but it's a weird situation to be in human form for, when Hulk is risking everything fighting a bunch of heroes.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    He was using vibranium energy weapons, he was most effective mostly because Hulk was distracted every time he hit him i guess, but it was still silly to see him do so much, every time i see T'challa now in a book he gets wanked a lot.
    Its a Komoyo Energy dagger powerful enough to peirce through anything. He even increased it to Maximum. So its accurate

Incredible Member

Just wanna say, Ewing could be Alan Moore's son (or grandson). Like Moore, he can spin Gold out comic book garbage. He wrote a great Jen. In a few pages he made the whole thing work in ways that Aaron doesn't get. Even her "Hulkspeak" makes sense now. We get confirmed that Immortal Hulk "leaks" rage which can distort personalities (and appearances as well explaining Jen's previous look). Making Jen the POV makes me sorry we're not likely to get his take on She Hulk....

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This will be interesting.

Interesting angle that will of course go wrong for Banner. I wonder if he’s doing this out of guilt because of all the chaos in Immortal Hulk, particularly with the Leader taking him hostage.

Basically called it when I saw Cates and Ottley were paired together, but we all kinda guessed Cates was up next. My immediate reaction is “eh I’ll check it out I guess”. Look it was always going to be hard following up Ewing, but Cates is as basic a writer as it gets, so I understand why Marvel chose him. He’ll clearly be doing a “back to basics” Hulk, and that can still be good. I hope he revamps Blonsky Abomination since that’s the one big Hulk Rogue Ewing seems to be leaving untouched, and he really needs it.

Ottley is going to kill it on art though!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Well my worst fear has come true... Well second worst fear, first would have been Aaron but this is almost as bad...

After Ewings run, get ready for some medicore, boring writing that probably undoes some of the stuff Ewing established, like immediately Cates goes back to Banner trying to control the Hulk... yea haven't seen that story a million times before..

Speaking of Ewing, he and Ram V are the new Venom writers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Actually, this sounds really interesting, and the art is incredible. As I say, let's hope for the same Cates from Venm and his events.

I particularly approach it with an opne mind, and see wher it goes!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Speaking of Ewing, he and Ram V are the new Venom writers.
    I want Ram V to take over the Avengers sooooo bad.

BANNED

If that panel is actually from the comic, it seems likeHulk is trapped somewhere. Looks a lot like the below place, maybe this run will end with him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    If that panel is actually from the comic, it seems likeHulk is trapped somewhere. Looks a lot like the below place, maybe this run will end with him
    He is clearly punching the green door, also we haven't even started yet and he is already bleeding lol.

Well to be expected with Ryan as the artist, the art is gonna look like crap and it's gonna have lots of random unnecessary blood.