Page 76 of 147 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2204

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hi. Looking for some help here. Was Tony in the newest issue of Hulk with the Avengers or was it just a few members?
    He was there, he didn’t really do much though. He had to leave the fight to go catch Blade lol.
    Last edited by Vordan; 06-04-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

I was afraid Hulk might look too cartoony but this looks pretty good, it follows Bennetts direction in the sense that Hulk is a massive, hulking monster that looks fairly scary.

I knew Ottley is going to draw the great Hulk judging by the work he's done in Invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Thats awesome, they probably cut it for space, since it's nearing the end and they wanna answer as many questions as possible. If it's no secret what did you ask him?
    Mhm I actually didn't ask him much, i just told my story how I felt in love with the book, how I love the direction he's taken etc etc. I can sound cheesy but I need stories like IH in my life, it really helps to handle some personal issues if you have something great to look after every month. So just a little bit of fanboying and praise to Al and Joe, nothing extraordinary. Also written that Hulk personalities would have had a great time meeting Mr.Robot personality from a tv-show- I see a lot of similarities in how MPD is handled by both stories. Elliot suffered abuse from his father too so his consciousness came up with this "Father Figure" identity to care for him. He's cooler and can also handle a lot of his problems- really reminds of the way Devil is written + a little bit of Joe.

On the other note: I've got a response to my mail today saying that yeah, there was not much space for my drawing to be included. That's totally fine, I had a lot of fun drawing it.
    Also the person who contacted me said that issue 48 is going to be "a heartbreaker" (a little teaser for us). Now my first thought would be it has something to do with Betty/Joe relationship (last page of issue 47 + cover of issue 48, hm... is someone's heart is going to be broken?) but could be something else. Like someone dying. Or something happening with Bruce and TOBA. Can't wait.
    Last edited by Dinosaur Hulk; 06-04-2021 at 01:38 PM.

I was afraid Hulk might look too cartoony but this looks pretty good, it follows Bennetts direction in the sense that Hulk is a massive, hulking monster that looks fairly scary.
    Artwise I don’t think Ottley will have any problem following up Bennett, he can do dark and f***** up very well haha. He’s not “realistic” but then neither is Aaron Kuder and I loved his KiB Hulk tie-in. And a new art style will help signify the new direction I believe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Artwise I don’t think Ottley will have any problem following up Bennett, he can do dark and f***** up very well haha. He’s not “realistic” but then neither is Aaron Kuder and I loved his KiB Hulk tie-in. And a new art style will help signify the new direction I believe.
    I will be honest, even when i saw dark stuff from Ottley it came off cartoonish, like the Invincible stuff would get dark and gory some times but it looks more like those cartoon youtube videos from years ago "Happy Tree friends" if you know what i am referring to lol. But that sketch he did of Hulk already looks more serious than anything I've seen from Invincible so we will see, he himself says he is still practicing how to do Hulk correctly so i think he is trying to adapt his style to a new look. We will see.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    I knew Ottley is going to draw the great Hulk judging by the work he's done in Invincible.

Mhm I actually didn't ask him much, i just told my story how I felt in love with the book, how I love the direction he's taken etc etc. I can sound cheesy but I need stories like IH in my life, it really helps to handle some personal issues if you have something great to look after every month. So just a little bit of fanboying and praise to Al and Joe, nothing extraordinary. Also written that Hulk personalities would have had a great time meeting Mr.Robot personality from a tv-show- I see a lot of similarities in how MPD is handled by both stories. Elliot suffered abuse from his father too so his consciousness came up with this "Father Figure" identity to care for him. He's cooler and can also handle a lot of his problems- really reminds of the way Devil is written + a little bit of Joe.

On the other note: I've got a response to my mail today saying that yeah, there was not much space for my drawing to be included. That's totally fine, I had a lot of fun drawing it.
    Also the person who contacted me said that issue 48 is going to be "a heartbreaker" (a little teaser for us). Now my first thought would be it has something to do with Betty/Joe relationship (last page of issue 47 + cover of issue 48, hm... is someone's heart is going to be broken?) but could be something else. Like someone dying. Or something happening with Bruce and TOBA. Can't wait.
    That's cool, personally i think heartbreaker is referring exactly to Betty. I think Fixit and Betty are gonna have a falling out. Bennett released on his instagram a preview some time ago that i am certain is from 48 and it has Hulk seemingly waking up from bed looking around with the window open. I think something happens and Betty leaves him after that bang lol, we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

He was there, he didn’t really do much though. He had to leave the fight to go catch Blade lol.
    Thank you so much for the help!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

That's cool, personally i think heartbreaker is referring exactly to Betty. I think Fixit and Betty are gonna have a falling out. Bennett released on his instagram a preview some time ago that i am certain is from 48 and it has Hulk seemingly waking up from bed looking around with the window open. I think something happens and Betty leaves him after that bang lol, we will see.
    Do you have a picture? Don't see such page in his inst.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    Do you have a picture? Don't see such page in his inst.
    ddd.jpg

You can even see one of Harpy's feathers on the bed between Hulks legs.

with the new regime, I hope that more all new villains of different kinds come into play: monsters, scientists, dictators, etc. Various powers and origins beyond gamma-rays, too.

ddd.jpg

You can even see one of Harpy's feathers on the bed between Hulks legs.
    Wow so they really had sex... good for Joe heh. Reminds me of a certain scene in Aaron's Incredible Hulk # 7.1.

All-New Member

Just created this account to thank everybody for a great thread! I haven’t read any comics for a while before picking up immortal hulk at the beginning of this week and man oh man what a great run it was. Founded this forum when I wanted to see what other people thought about it.

Welcome on board bud, hope you like it here.

Astonishing Member

Regarding the Avengers being OOC in the fight, remember who TOBA is implied to be.

He Marvel Method’d the fight

Astonishing Member

Well, I hope the end of "Immortal" will restore Hulk (and the other "gammas") into their more classic selves, removing the "creepy zombie" stuff and the whole thing about appearing only by night. (I prefer Hulk when he could transform at anytime when he get mad). It would be great if She-Hulk could return to her classic self too and become a "not so muscled" woman with normal talking and style.