Page 81 of 147 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2204

Looking it up I think that it was meant to happen around the end of the Vegas run (around the time of countdown/Acts of Vengeance?), when he lost his job as Joe (In part I think because he was turning back into Banner again, perhaps) and was sort of back to tattered clothes again, and I think Bruce was working at a plant or something in the Nevada desert.

He refers to Vegas when he's in space as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Looking it up I think that it was meant to happen around the end of the Vegas run (around the time of countdown/Acts of Vengeance?), when he lost his job as Joe (In part I think because he was turning back into Banner again, perhaps) and was sort of back to tattered clothes again, and I think Bruce was working at a plant or something in the Nevada desert.

He refers to Vegas when he's in space as well.
    Ah, yes. You are correct. I just reread the issue, and after Joe turns back into Bruce, Bruce mentions getting back to the office ( his job as a janitor working for the power plant)

Fantastic Member

Ok that's one way to differentiate him.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Skaar is back

September Solicits are up on Bleeding Cool. No Immortal Hulk #50 in September? Pushed back to October?

Bid sad, but it was kinda expected, the issue is extra thicc, Bennett needs time to draw it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Skaar is back
    It's not actually Skaar. As much as i love Ewing he keeps making the same mistake... People wanted to see the Abomination and instead of bringing back the real one he made a fake one when he could have easily just made the real one. Now with people wanting to see Skaar back, he thinks he will satisfy everyone by bringing back a fake one and all i have to ask is why? Like literally why bring these fake ones instead of the real ones?

As for IH #50 missing for September, that's a shame it might have been pushed back due to being 80 pages long, which is a ton of work for Bennett, still it wont be pushed back more than 1 month so it's all good anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    It's not actually Skaar. As much as i love Ewing he keeps making the same mistake... People wanted to see the Abomination and instead of bringing back the real one he made a fake one when he could have easily just made the real one. Now with people wanting to see Skaar back, he thinks he will satisfy everyone by bringing back a fake one and all i have to ask is why? Like literally why bring these fake ones instead of the real ones?

As for IH #50 missing for September, that's a shame it might have been pushed back due to being 80 pages long, which is a ton of work for Bennett, still it wont be pushed back more than 1 month so it's all good anyway.
    Wait how is it not Skaar? I mean he has the fingers on his face but maybe that's the change that he went through.

I figured Skaar was just mind controlled or a duplicate of some kind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    Wait how is it not Skaar? I mean he has the fingers on his face but maybe that's the change that he went through.
    It's a gamma mutate made out of Skaars DNA, the same way Abomination was, it wont be the real Skaar.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    It's a gamma mutate made out of Skaars DNA, the same way Abomination was, it wont be the real Skaar.
    Eh, little early to say that. He could just be mind controlled.

I mean, why would we expect Ewing to pull the same trick twice?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Eh, little early to say that. He could just be mind controlled.

I mean, why would we expect Ewing to pull the same trick twice?
    Yea why would we i wonder...

Fantastic Member

Skaar looks normal on the cover of #2, also they foreshadowed on this issue that Skaar was one of the only "cured" Gamma mutated. I assume this new "Green Springs" lab gave him powers again and hes acting as security for the lab. He's also got his tattoos and his sword, I dunno if theyd recreate a Skarr to that length, whereas Abomination had his face obscured the entire time.

The "daddy's orders" thing is very sus tho, perhaps a cloned Banner? A alt universe Banner? Perhaps the Professor somehow detached from Banner?
    Last edited by Kingkalamari; 06-23-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    Skaar looks normal on the cover of #2, also they foreshadowed on this issue that Skaar was one of the only "cured" Gamma mutated. I assume this new "Green Springs" lab gave him powers again and hes acting as security for the lab.

The "daddy's orders" thing is very sus tho, perhaps a cloned Banner? A alt universe Banner? Perhaps the Professor somehow detached from Banner?
    Her daddy, not his. It's mentioned in Sep's solicits that she is a "daughter of [REDACTED]", so it's someone relevant.

Fantastic Member

Ah interesting. Maybe its Ryker? Maybe it's his newest Gamma Corps lab, Skaar might even be spliced with Abomination, hence the face fingers.