Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    All I can say in response to her death is that as long as she remains dead, I'm not buying the book, So unless she's revived I'm not buying the book. So if you're saying she's staying dead under you, I'm not buying. I fully believe you've killed her off, which is one of the many problems with the book's current current direction, and the one that broke the camel's back for me. I'm not questioning whether you've killed her. I'm was speculating that she might be revived from her death by her presence on an upcoming cover. Death is a very fixable problem in comics. So if you're trying to say that "She is staying dead as long as I'm on the book, the cover is a mistake", well, you've just put your foot in your mouth and killed what little interest that cover generated in me. Though frankly there's still weasel room in your words because there's a difference in between saying "She is dead (currently)" and "She is staying dead, the cover is a mistake" which I find annoying personally, though I understand the desire to be ambiguous and surprise readers.
    You should always assume that I'm speaking plainly and directly and that there's no need for "weasel room" in anything I say.

Because I always am and there never is.

I'm not coy, I'm not toying with you. None of the plot twists were included lightly or to "push" one set of Lanterns "over" another. I don't do the silly politics that so many online fans currently seem obsessed with.

Nothing I write is a "screw you" to any fan or any group of fans. I have no agenda beyond the story I came to tell. Either I'll get to tell all three parts or I won't. Regardless, for me, it's about the story and only the story.

It's a story. It's not even close to over.
    Last edited by Redjack; 12-19-2021 at 10:58 AM.