Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthborn View Post
    spoilers:
    Walked in and walked out. She does have Batman-level abilities in that regard. Although presumably she just investigated the apartment façade as she had no way of knowing that it was a cover for something else and she did have specific mission objectives to meet and then, presumably, instructions from Barbara to exit as soon as those mission objectives were met. Additionally the Court knew that they were being watched by Oracle and so probably assumed a Bat would investigate the apartment, hence why Cass found nothing. Now I hope next issue we will get the Cass vs Talon fight we've been itching to see since the Night of the Owls event from years ago.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Now that you mention it, it's a shame that hadn't happened yet.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I really doubt that. So far, DC is selling Batgirls as a duo between Cass and Steph. It's more likely both are Batgirls (or none is), while they have alternate identities.

Recently, the only time DC has shown Cassandra a Batgiril in an individual way is the Asian special (and Cass stories in this special aren't in the present).
    If that is the case, then why has DC labeled Cass as Batgirl only then? We've had one mistake in FS Batgirls, and other than that it's been Batgirl or just calling her Cass since. Compared to Steph who's gone by Batgirl, Spoiler, and her real name. So there is a difference.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    If that is the case, then why has DC labeled Cass as Batgirl only then? We've had one mistake in FS Batgirls, and other than that it's been Batgirl or just calling her Cass since. Compared to Steph who's gone by Batgirl, Spoiler, and her real name. So there is a difference.
    We don't know if Cassandra being Orphan in the caption of Future State Batgirls was a mistake.

After all, one of the first promotional images for Future State called Cassandra as Orphan:

images.jpg

DC clearly want to sell Cassandra as one of the Batgirls.

I guess they would ignore Orphan as much as possible, since they know that identity isn't popular. However, I really doubt that Cassandra will be the main Batgirl (that's likely still for Barbara).
    Last edited by Konja7; 06-11-2021 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    We don't know if Cassandra being Orphan in the caption of Future State Batgirls was a mistake.

After all, one of the first promotional images for Future State called Cassandra as Orphan:

images.jpg

DC clearly want to sell Cassandra as one of the Batgirls.

I guess they would ignore Orphan as much as possible, since they know that identity isn't popular. However, I really doubt that Cassandra will be the main Batgirl (that's likely still for Barbara).
    And the very same captions had her listed as Batgirl in Future State: Nightwing. So which is the actual codename and which is not? In the main universe, Cass hasn't been called Orphan since October (Batman & the Outsiders), but her final appearance in the costume was in Death Metal #7. Yet, in the main bat books she hasn't gone by anything other than being called Cass and part of Batgirls. The one entry in FS Batgirls #2 was the only one. So, it kind does feel like a slight when even after the design they don't mention it other than that one point.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Fanart
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Fanart
    Not may favorite Babs costume and Cass looks kind of weird...but cute .

Shame we never got that time-traveling Batgirls story Bryan Q. Miller wanted to tell.

Well, Cass here is redesigned to match the Burnside look. Steph's costume already looked similar, in fact I've seen fans say that Burnside Batgirl should've been her instead of Babs.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

There'll be a Future State Cass story in September's Urban Legends:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

Assam would get a quick out of this .

Extraordinary Member

Batman one million

Cass is talking more (again) .

I wonder where the timeline of this story links up in Future State. Cass is absent in the current story with the Family vs. Jason.

Extraordinary Member

Presumably for Batman: Urban Legends:

https://twitter.com/Sweeney_Boo/stat...59135015723010

Presumably for Batman: Urban Legends:

https://twitter.com/Sweeney_Boo/stat...59135015723010

Looking cute .

Steph has candy in a bowl...is this Halloween related or just stuff lying around in their base?