Extraordinary Member

Default Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two #7 Preview

Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two #7 Preview
    Writers: Alan Burnett and Paul Dini
    Artist: Rick Burchett

After Dini's story in that issue of Batgirl, I always love seeing more March Harriet .

Dr. Leland! There's a blast from the past.

Mighty Member

The final issue of TAC Season 2 unfortunately tried to do too much at once, leading to a rushed Arkham confrontation. It went from many plot points, from March Harriet's reveal to Barbara's scandal and the Arkham takeover, which felt like a sloppy move when Mayfield didn't really have a reason to worry at that point. I did like the nod to Two-Face working for Mayfield's administration in the past and Joker's commentary. He also dubs him Mayor Mayhem.

Mayfield seems more like Stonegate material, but I wonder if his appearance at the end means he'll be the Mayor of Arkham in the future. Figures he lost to nepotism. "Don't blame me, I voted Harley!" I'm glad Nightwing finally gets something substantial to do, especially for a Nightwing vs. Mr. Wing showdown.

I enjoyed the Robin/Mr. Freeze one-shot more. Awesome art from. Mr. Gibson, as usual, especially when we see Freeze by the window. The story was cute enough and it was a better Freeze showing than his last appearance. I hope a Season 3 takes more after this one-shot.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022