Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 829
  1. #661
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    Is this Cassandra in the Young Justice: Phantoms Trailer?

    Attachment 114780
    I think so.

    I still don't understand why these shows keep giving hand-to-hand fighters swords. I see it with Shiva in media a lot.

  2. #662
    Mighty Member WonderNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think so.

    I still don't understand why these shows keep giving hand-to-hand fighters swords. I see it with Shiva in media a lot.
    well something has to block the bullets.

  3. #663
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think so.

    I still don't understand why these shows keep giving hand-to-hand fighters swords. I see it with Shiva in media a lot.
    It's... just guessing... it's The League's ninja assassins connection

  4. #664
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    well something has to block the bullets.
    The only Batfamily member with a sword should be Damian in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's... just guessing... it's The League's ninja assassins connection
    I guess, but I hope they ditch the swords and go straight to hand-to-hand otherwise it's not really doing a Cass vs. Shiva fight justice.

  5. #665
    Radioactive Blight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Agreed. I hope they swing and bust their swords ala Batgirl #25.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

  6. #666
    Mighty Member signalman112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Philip Moy.

    Cassie.jpg

  7. #667
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Philip Moy.

    Cassie.jpg
    Cute Cass .

  8. #668
    Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    Is this Cassandra in the Young Justice: Phantoms Trailer?

    Attachment 114780
    Seeing it as a screen cap, yeah, it probably is.

    When I watched the trailer I thought it might have been Katana since Shiva expressed interest in her sword during S3.

  9. #669
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Seeing it as a screen cap, yeah, it probably is.

    When I watched the trailer I thought it might have been Katana since Shiva expressed interest in her sword during S3.
    I think it's Onyx because she has scars on her face. Onyx is/was a member of The Legion of Assassins. Pre - Flashpoint Onyx was bald but her New 52 appearance is identical to Cass except for the scars and dark skin. Onyx will definitely appear in Phantoms because they just announced the Spanish Latino American cast for the show and which characters they will be playing.
    Last edited by Veni; 10-23-2021 at 02:53 AM.

  10. #670
    Radioactive Blight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    I think it's Onyx because she has scars on her face. Onyx is/was a member of The Legion of Assasins. Pre - Flashpoint Onyx was bald but her New 52 appearance is identical to Cass except for the scars and dark skin. Onyx will definitely appear in Phantoms because they just announced the Spanish Latino American cast for the show and which characters they will be playing.
    Thing is though the costume the opponent Shiva is facing along with the sword bare striking resemblance to Cass's Orphan gear. Then again, maybe Oynx is wearing League gear ala Cass. But... Cass never had a voice actor in Season 3 did she?
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

  11. #671
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Thing is though the costume the opponent Shiva is facing along with the sword bare striking resemblance to Cass's Orphan gear. Then again, maybe Oynx is wearing League gear ala Cass. But... Cass never had a voice actor in Season 3 did she?
    She didn't have a voice actor in Season 3.

  12. #672
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Thing is though the costume the opponent Shiva is facing along with the sword bare striking resemblance to Cass's Orphan gear. Then again, maybe Oynx is wearing League gear ala Cass. But... Cass never had a voice actor in Season 3 did she?
    She never said anything .

  13. #673
    Fantastic Member heyevaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Has this confrontation not happened yet ?
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5772342
    This pic seems similar to a page from Batgirl #64 when Cassie fights and beats Ravager twice. Here are two isolations of her meeting with Slade - damn she's fearless!

    Cass Sass Talking Deathstroke from Batgirl v1-64 2005-07

    “You’re Pathetic”
    -Batgirl to Deathstroke the Terminator

    https://tmblr.co/Zui0yu1dT61bL
    2015.02.15 - 11.05.30am



    Last edited by heyevaxx; 10-23-2021 at 12:17 AM.

  14. #674
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heyevaxx View Post
    This pic seems similar to a page from Batgirl #64 when Cassie fights and beats Ravager twice. Here are two isolations of her meeting with Slade - damn she's fearless!

    Cass Sass Talking Deathstroke from Batgirl v1-64 2005-07

    “You’re Pathetic”
    -Batgirl to Deathstroke the Terminator

    https://tmblr.co/Zui0yu1dT61bL
    2015.02.15 - 11.05.30am



    I imagine Cass wouldn't be too impressed...

  15. #675
    Radioactive Blight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She never said anything .
    Exactly. Maybe Cass continues to not have one here.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •