Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
eh, I feel your overestimating the influence this will have. i use John as an example but that show had a very different demo so they had to take characterization into account. here, it's a show for toddlers, I don't think anyone is really expecting this to inform the characters much because the people watching aren't really look for or holding on to their characterizations. it's just a move to give lil asian (and black in Duke's case) toddlers a face that looks like theirs, while also getting these under utilized characters' name out there; these are both good things. I don't think it's disingenuous, it's practical. it's not like this is the show to do either Cass or Duke's comics journeys justice. they are the only canon characters of color in their respective mantles, they wanted to have this Batman show to have more diversity than they typically do, so they did the simplest way to have that.
I get that, but I feel like if you're going to use those versions of the characters it should be more faithful to the character instead of just treating it as a simple race-swap. It just feels like it's not really displaying Cass if she's Babs in all but name and hair color. It just makes the characters seem more interchangeable than they should be.

Although Cass being in it might be part of why they went with Duke instead of Damian for Robin.
Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
Cassandra Cain appeared today in Batman:Urban Legends 7. I was not completely sure but Batman confirms later that is her.

1.jpg
Cass finally going full manga.
I always wanted to see Cass fight a Talon.